Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 4 - v1.8 [all platforms] - found a bug? Post it here!

Flavour of the Week is working again, whatever you guys did lately fixed the issue on PS4, it is registering again. I give credit where credit´s due, so thank you for always having an open channel here and listening to us :) 

Completed a weekly event and my total event time shows 41:25.299 but the sum of the stage times is 26:23.694.  I had a clean event, except for a clipped tree in one spot, never ran into crowds or anything like that, and even if I had incurred any penalties I would have expected them to be included in the stage times.  The same thing happened last week, but I thought that was a fluke maybe, and ignored it.  This weekly event is still in progress, maybe that helps.

I play on a Win 10 PC, v1.8 installed 2/21/2018, Dirt4.exe version is 0.1.121.9082.

Screenshot:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1365100437

I tested the Land Rush and Rally Cross, to my surprise the Baja Buggies and Kart cars don´t have sound on cockpit view and front view. Is that an issue?
For me, i cant drive a car without sound I can´t change the gear correctly.

I still can't get that one last damn Flavor of the Week trophy... Tried every advice mentioned above (completed event with breaks between every 2 stages, clean races, started tue-wed etc.) but no trophy after 2nd week in a row. I wonder if we, who attempted and failed before it was fixed, are even able to get it anymore, like the game somehow ticked that as done, so there's no info about achieving the trophy sent to PS4/PSN.

Any comment from CM?

On Steam
The game "froze" at 2nd stage of my first Rx Cup Super 1600 at Holjes Loading Screen. 
I've already quit once the tournament and try again (I did montalegre again). I'm still at the same point.
I heard the music, I saw the picture of the circuit. Infinite loading icone still here. No press button to continue (no visual). Can't do nothing except totally quit the game.

Now this what weird. After last attempt of 2 in a row weeks i had a week of break. Last week i did both events, and when i opened events section and got rewards for both events the trophy popped along with platinum. Finally!

Hi, since this update on PS4 only on any rally stage during the night, if I use the hood cam the hood appears to flicker almost as if it disappears. Im not sure if its the flash photography from the spectators that triggers it off but it looks like the whole bonnet disappears and comes back 1/10th of a second.

Hello, is it possible that the community events in DiRT 4 are currently down? Get since the day before yesterday always an error message displayed when downloading RaceNet on the PS4. Could you fix that please again. Namely want to get the platinum. Thanks

https://youtu.be/y6b5tFIwFu0
I can't download setups that my Friend sent me
Cursor don't move on receive setup name

So I've been sat on the same loading screen in Dirt 4 for over 30 minutes now. it's for the first race, is that right? cos i'm damn bored. tried restarting console and game etc but it doesn't have an effect, this is my third attempt and still half hour long loading screens... whassup with that?

Still having trouble with the Flavor of the Week trophy on PSN, still glitched as I have 5 weeks worth of events, PSN is clue_goo

Something i'd like to mention - everytime I tried to load a rallycross daily that appeared in the last 4 months it crashed to desktop and gave me a DNF.

Just 5 minutes ago I tried to load the first stage for the monthly and it hung with a loading spinner until I gave up and hit ALT+F4, game has given me a DNF for the entire event. Don't suppose there's anything I can do or anyone has identified any common causes?

hello
the same for me the trophee does not fall while it's done several times that I do, can you please see