Please make Overlord 3

Hello, 

I have played the original Overlord game aswell as Overlord 2, and I really enjoyed it, and I even play them to this day and I really wish Codemasters and Triumph games would make Overlord 3, or for my part sell the rights to another company that wants to expand the Overlord universe,  I know many loyal Overlord fans are dying to know what's next and are really looking forward to a prequel long overdue.
As many of you know, the fourth Overlord (the one you play in Overlord 2) died because of the shining and one of the netherghuls (from Fellowship of evil) is overlord now.. but the third Overlord (the one you play in the original Overlord game) is still trapped within the Infernal Abyss, Gnarl even mentions him a couple of times in Overlord 2 and Fellowship of evil... I for one really hope he can escape so we can play as him again.
I have send emails to Codemasters before but they are focusing on other games and thats why I need the help of all loyal Overlord fans to change their minds, so please give this discussion a lot of attention so we may see this story continue. 
  • Agree 1

Hello. I'm an Overlord fan from Russia. 
 want to offer you a concept for the story and the mechanic for 3 parts Overlord.Which I'll tell you now.
1. Our Lord died, leaving behind three sons, whom he did not name a successor .                             2. 2-3 years they live peacefully but quarrel because of blue boasting                                              3.we use that focus from Overlord: Fellowship of Evil about the resurrection of corpses and create a lord for the blue and animals for them we do not forget. For example, eagles.                   4. The heart of the tower was destroyed needed the new one needs to use the lord's heart from two parts it is a new source of power of young zlodeev.                                                               4.1. each OVERLORD your towers and the limit of 15 minions to add to the territories of the 3-5 mana stones, life .                                                                                                                              5. Since this happens in the Middle Ages, all four OVERLORD needs territories and castles.             6. and here we come to the main menu, the character must unite with 1 and 2 parts of anger, reign, anger for minions and in the tower it is allowed to enter only minions, reign to people, as in 2 parts, we have completely pinched empires and we can recruit people.           7. divide the story into 5 chapters conventionally , the first 3 dedicated to fighting the OVERLORD , 4 and 5 that the jester and glor 1 is the master who shared his soul in half , collecting energy from the death of the lords .                                                                                                8. developing this theme after the death of 3, 1 Lord, our Lord comes to the tower of heaven and summons 3 evil gods to challenge the gods of light .                                                   9 .Lord in which we play is automatically transferred there and falls into the lava . Comes out in stone armor.                                                                                                                                       10. and went to hell to absorb the power of the OVERLORD 1 part  , and runs 9 laps .at each transition we win your boss 9 defeat of the OVERLORD 1 part .                                                            11.  at the same time the OVERLORD defeats the gods of light and sits on a heavenly throne .                                                                                                                                                              12 . 3 the God of evil ,didn't get along and they need to destroy each of them sitting in their burrows and killing them .And conquer the sky.

• Agree 2

Oscar97 said:
Codemasters is focusing on racing games now.
They have always focused on racing games. It doesn't mean they haven't or can't keep dipping their toes into the ever popular fantasy market. There aren't that many games out there designed around being "evil" so it's not like that particular aspect is over-saturated. A proper Overlord III would sell like hotcakes. The trick is not to create a horrible spinoff that disposes of almost everything that made the first two so popular like Fellowshit of Evil did. 
  • Agree 1

Please make overlord 3 please its the best game in the world i love this game but i want more minions in my horde size Why maximaal 50 ? When overlord 3 ever come s please make max horde 100 but i love every overlord game i am realy big fan please make a new one 
  • Agree 1

I don't know what all ya'll have planned, but i have some ideas for a new overlord game. This one would be infinatly repayable and would progress slowly out of the middle ages to the modern age. Please contact if you would like to hear more.
  • Agree 1

Hey there!
I am from germany and I love Overlord since I was little and play it for the first time.
My brother and I have been waiting for a continuation for ages.
I am quite sure that fans would love a continuation as well so it would be also easy to find a lot of donations from fans to support a third part.
I really miss my dear Overlord :,) 
The evil always finds a way!!!

I'd like to see if you make a overlord  similar to The Ark format I think that would do good you can  make minions evolve into new types I totally fictional things I'm all over the world two Rock game mythical or fictional does it really I think I it'll do good if you make a new one

Definitely need an overlord 3. Fellowship is meh, but overlord 1 & 2 were amazing.

Why dont we make a petition or something for this? The Overlord series is amazing and we need another game, another 2 games lol. 

Would love to see another Overlord game, Played through them all the other day and loved every nostalgia filled moment.

• Agree 1

Hey Guys n Girls!

For starts, I love classic games the more from the day the better. The new "Classics" we have are a joke and most of them completely miss the point in a good retro look. 
on to Overlord, the first one had a great flow of story and a light leveling system with fairly fun but basic puzzle system. Overlord II I felt missed the mark on where Overlord came from but had some other great add-ons and parts to it, the main change the updated graphics and fewer bugs than the first so Codemasters learned from there mistakes.

If I would pose a new Idea I would have a form of Light Custom Character such as 3 body shapes for 2 genders so (Default male/female, Powerful male/female, lithe male/female, obese male/female) for example. then maybe some hair that comes under the helmet or not and then the color of the glow or effect they have, maybe even the focus of power in the beginning such as toward demonic (fire) mystical (water) combat (browns) thief (greens) so that the overlord themselves has a connection with the minions they have focused toward if they want more power toward one then the others. or generalist. maybe upon beating the game, you unlock some extra powers to start on the next time you play like necromancy/clerical magic.

The story would consist of the basic, you are playing a child and fall into a cursed crypt or raised by minions of the cave you fall into perhaps the evil boss wipes out your homeland and your the only survivor kinda like a Conan feel (original movie) some years later you come back. 
NOW I know what your thinking how would the mistress thing work well there are like 4 men and 4 women depending on your playstyle that you could "liberate" so if you wanted an overlord who had just men masters then you could do that regardless of your main character even throwing in some amusing jokes along with like in a Monty Python kinda feel

then you could even implement a "sort of" free roam OpenWorld style play. where you could go back and forth between levels that even after beating some of the bad guys come back so you can grind out your life energy (also on that note make life energy that can be used for any kind of minion that is harder to obtain) 

Just some ideas for you guys at Codemasters hope you do make a 3rd installment.

((If your looking for a guy with a media arts and science BS degree let me know I would love to work with you guys on this particular project but not limited to lots of other work. ))

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, thank you all for the positive reactions, this week I once more played Overlord and Overlord II... I came back to this forum I created and did a bit of research, I found that triumph studios sold the rights to the Overlord franchise fully to Codemasters, also both games are available on Xbox one, that tells me that there is still a market for this game even in 2019 more than 10 years since the original game became available, since I played through both games once again I feel empty and again desperate for Overlord 3.

Please Codemaster make this game! 

Edited by Siman97
  • Agree 1

Just saw this video, it's very recent and I was amazed by how many views it got, so many people are still interested in this game, I'll leave the link here 

On 1/2/2019 at 4:52 AM, Guest said:

Why dont we make a petition or something for this? The Overlord series is amazing and we need another game, another 2 games lol. 

How do you start a petition for something like this, if we would be able to I'm totally in for it! We need te be heard. 

Hi i'm fan from Czech and i'm also with you. I really wanna see O3.

Hello, Codemasters development team.I'm a fan from Russia

I'm wondering why you're not selling your rights to the Overlord franchise.Since you are not interested in creating such games.

Posted (edited)

Australia - been a huge fan of overlord am kind of a fanastic grew up with it finished every single overlord game 1 2 hell dark legend fellowship even minions and the cheese website games... Finished most of them about 19 times.... Codemaster please make a overlord 🙏🙏 it's simple grab orgianal overlord guy so lore fits in Abyss get another company to design get Good writers hard part and make overlord 1 again but with different story line... And more crafting amour and tower... More overlord 1 less overlord 2....what you have here is a franchise you can treat like Assassins creed or call of duty you can Repeat the same **** and as long as it looks slightly better with a new story we the loyal fans will pay around 30$ max or if it's just released a good 60$

Side not even though fellowship was not really a overlord game i still enjoyed a bit.. It felt like I was playing a game that was one big mesum saying goodbye to overlord honestly it kind of made me sad. 

Edited by TwinBlade683

And guys, I live in Brazil and
I'm a fan of the Overlord games, I'm looking forward to the next overlord with a great story like it was, if you do not want to continue the saga, vener the right to great game for another company that wants to continue the joy and cheer fans of this great game!  😢

Hey guys I created a petition on change .org If you all want to sign it and share it around good luck to us all! Let's get another overlord!!

http://chng.it/sb4x9XyZJ7