Please make Overlord 3

Overlord is such an underrated game that deserves more credit by the gaming community. A third of this installment will do justice.

• Like 1

Hello, I am a big fan of overlord and it all started when the game lunched, back when I was in school... I remember nights not seelping just to play more of it.
Now things changed, I finished the game lots of times already when i felt like playing it again. I would love and hope for a overlord 3 

• Like 1

Hello,

I am a loooong time overlord fan. I just played through the second one again. I love these games they’re fun, entertaining, and some good smiting does the soul right ya know? Please for the love of the Overlord make a true third installment! Please???

• Like 1

I love Overlord I always have ever since I was 10 years old (currently in my early 20’s) I still play it to this day there’s something so fun about it I even used to have childish dreams of being the overlord. I see a lot of people who share my love for this game and just wanted to say evil always finds a way!

• Like 1

Gday codemasters,

Always loved the Overlord PC games, would love to see another game in the series. The other games out there these days that let you play the bad guy are always a let down.
I would love to see a darker return of the Overlord series for number 3.

• Like 1

Overlord fan from Romania here. I loved the first 2 games and I was really disappointed by Fellowship of Evil. I really hope Codemasters either starts working on Overlord 3, or sells the rights to someone else... It's a great game franchise not many know about, but with proper advertising Overlord 3 will be a hit for sure.

• Like 1

Need Overlord III please! Having a blast play II on Xbox One with backwards compatibility. 

I would love to play an overlord game that's more like the original and its sequel. Fellowship of evil was just put plainly awful and felt like a different game or a mobile game even. It lost the fun story and interesting areas as well as the character customization and minion controls. It never should have been that bad. If you make another one now would be the time before the next fable or a year or so after It so that you dont have to compete with it. Honestly the original is one of the most original games I've ever played and so fun, all you need to do is go back to that with a new game engine and you're golden it will sell.

• Like 1

So many people going to the effort of making an account just to show their support for a new Overlord! 😍

Posted (edited)

If I would pose a new Idea I would have a form of Light Custom Character such as 3 body shapes for 2 genders so (Default male/female, Powerful male/female, lithe male/female, obese male/female) for example. then maybe some hair that comes under the helmet or not and then the color of the glow or effect they have, maybe even the focus of power in the beginning such as toward demonic (fire) mystical (water) combat (browns) thief (greens) so that the overlord themselves has a connection with the minions they have focused toward if they want more power toward one then the others. or generalist. maybe upon beating the game, you unlock some extra powers to start on the next time you play like necromancy/clerical magic.

Regards, mobdro

tubemate

Edited by rinkymehra
Spelling

Iv only made an account to add to this feed from nearly two years ago. But started playing overlord 2 as it’s free on Xbox one. And if they ever do make a third. They should make minions work like the nemesis system on shadow of war. Make them self aware. Lose limbs and get them sowed back on (or fitting replacement). Be aware when there brought back to the dead. And build there character around things like that and let them comment about them and there hats. so you get more of a connection with your minions. Ofc it won’t be all minions because we all need cannon fodder. Thanks for reading. A boy can dream 😂

Posted (edited)

Hey, just here to say: I'd buy Overlord 3 for 60$. Please make this game.

Also listen to the guy above me. That's a really good idea.

Edited by Thonktank

Hi I’m grateful to see that there are those who wish to see a new overlord 3 game.

Overlord 2 I played when I was still in middle school.The game had many unique characteristics that made you want to play more.There were opportunities to grind out tasks which could take hours yet wouldn’t feel like a bother or a drag.

The comedic dark humor added a touching atmosphere towards the gameplay.The overall dialogue in my opinion suited well.Till this day I still play it I reminisce over the nostalgia of such a great game made over a decade ago the replayability of the game is truly amazing!

Overlord 3 I feel as if as long as the concepts that were used to create the first and second games then the real OL3 could have a tremendous comeback.The possibilities to inherit those concepts and expand them.New creatures specifically drakes/dragons that we could possibly control and share their own unique traits likewise with the minions.I can only imagine how visually their homes would be inside of the netherworld.The netherworld itself on ps3 OL2 looked stunning!With new technology out today the entire interface of the game would blow fans minds into space.

Hordes of minions along with dragons,ogres,imps,zombies,etc.A creature that may be willing to want to cause havoc on humanity,neutral targets or most importantly those who fight for the light/good.This would fit well into being an open world to explore upon to either recruit or destroy those who aren’t willing to bow or join.

Visually I feel the game will be breathe taking with good FPS adding memories not only for the fans but for newcomers as well.The market is drive for a fatansy game with content like this.

the co-op feature could be added to an online version where players could join together to explore,fight enemies and start quests/tasks.Now I for one would want to see a 6 man raid feature where skilled overlords join together to fight far tougher enemies that give unique creatures,armory,abilities,and artifacts for overlords individually.In addition with cosmetics for the tower located in the netherworld.More of a PVE aspect.Now with how well the progression system was in OL2 this in my opinion should be one of the most main features let us grind till the end of time with new tasks or quests to partake in or even the ability to play join others to conquest further allowing the ability to set up raids if are overlords are strong enough to do so at certain tiers of progression.

To anyone who’ve made it this far make an account share your own personal ideas of what you would want to be in OL3.

I would just appreciate it if the original Overlord would get relisted on the Xbox store. It's backwards compatible, but delisted for some reason.

Hi guys! Big fan of the series and just came here to tell you there wont be any overlord game ever. Cheers

when i think of the game i enjoyed Most in the series it HAS to be Overlord: Raising Hell, i think this is the updated/upgraded version. i didn't play the original release of it & wonder what's the difference. I MUST say i would Love a Overlord 3 if it's done the same way as Overlord: Raising Hell did !

it feels like forever now since i played it, it's 1 of those rare "classic" games you want more & more & more of !

it's in the realm of legacy of kain blood omen & soul reaver legacy of kain.

it just has it all, cool, fun & humor, Very much underrated for Sure !

Please Codemasters, Make an Overlord 3. It’s such a great and amazing franchise. Many fans want one it’s been 12 years since Overlord 2 came out. Please continue with Overlord 2’s Protagonist. 

Posted (edited)

Hi ! A fellow Overlord from France.

I also wished a large franchise could be developped over the Overlord lore. On my own I would like to make a French-speaking Youtube channel that talk about many subjects from arts to philosophy but doing so would like to add an "Overlord flavour" to it. I hope that I will be famous then and make people seraching about the game. I would see, when I will be famous, make long analyses about several aspects of the games from the lore to the storytelling.

I also advsie all of you to share about the game online in your very own country. I read there were people from Germany, Czech Republik and maybe Sweden or Poland... Well I guess you must have some famous national websites: Make some contacts there and convince people to try the second Overlord and maybe then Rising Hell. You could also make a Youtube channel but anyway do something to convince people of your own country to try that game. If we manage to mak 2021 the year of a peak of activity regarding this franchise, coupled with people contacting Triumph studio (the devs), it may help to get a third opus.

Also what I regret is that we don't really have a place where we could gather, a community group. I am on several ones on Steam but they are usually empty of activities, then we have th ones of deviantart that are present but it's just through pictures, then there are Fracebook groups that are even worse than the ones of Steam having just a handful of people there.

Seriously if one of you could make a serious community group where we could all exchange, that would be freaking amazing. PLus having people from all over the world would be so greta. Then don't forget to add more people into our community 😉

Thanks for reading and see ya ^^

TommyLord

(Sorry for the mistakes, I am awful at using a keybord other than for playing video games plus I am a French native as I stated at first ^^)

Edited by TommyLordFR
Adding a sentence

Please make an overlord 3 overlord 1 and 2 were childhood games to me playing on the ps3 always staying up late having fun with the minions destroying things we miss that!!!:classic_biggrin: