Jump to content Jump to content

Please make Overlord 3

• 4 months later...

I'd love to see a overlord 3 come out. I recently bought the game after so long not playing it. Overlord has always held a very special place in my heart, always will. I think I can speak for all of us here. We need an overlord 3. 

I hope, that in time we get an overlord 3. So we all can make new memories, for some of us have grown much older since overlord 2. First time playing overlord 2 again, I haven't smiled like that in years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello there!

If the Forza Creators can do Fable you should be able to continue the Overlord saga especially with it not being fully done storywise with the overlord in game one being still alive but unable back then to get back and now his son on the throne. Do something like family overlords fun or something xD As always improvments must be made to an extent for it now being over like 12 years since the last Overlord came out. Also please remaster the old games I wanna play on the new systems and PC. 😄

Cheers a fan from Sweden.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope someday the developers read our pleas and hear our prayers we make to them, for they are gods in the gaming mount olympus.  Hear our plea, you gave us Overlord 1 and 2, incredibly hilarious and amazing to play games.  I would do anything for overlord 3, I would fight a bear naked.  Tell us what offerings it would take appease the gaming gods to bless us.  It could be made on xbox 360 graphics and it would sell out.  Racing is fun and all, but commanding an evil army of goblins who destroy everything and wear it as armor while picking on gnomes.... You just cant beat it. 

Heyo

Obligatory Overlord 3 question still begging for a sequel or any news of a sequel, or you know something!

This game still has a fan base you can see it in this forum people asking for it again and again even now in 2022 we're still here.

Please we just want something.

Regards

A fan from England.