Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.03 save data corrupt Wtf!

@loore So I decided to take a week off after sinking well over 250 hours into grid autosport to play some driveclub. I came back knowing there was going to be a patch/update due to the drag pack so I installed patch and then hit start and damnit wouldn't you know it corrupted at level 245 , that's 5 levels from my platinum now I'm fuckin pissed I can't believe the garbage you guys have produce over the past 2 years. Hell you can't even make your own forum work as this is my 4th browser on my phone and finally works. I've tied chrome,internet explorer,dolphin and now Firefox. So now I throw up the middle finger and say kiss my ass codemasters . I will not put any more time into this mess. Your company is a mess and needs to be emptied with the garbage pos devs you guys have employed. How there still employed I have no idea. I will never preorder another game and never buy another game until I read forums to see if it makes it past the save game corruption bug that follows all your games around. I'm like totally bamboozled as to why you idiots can't get your shit in order there. So glad I wasted all them hours for what nothing. I even was stupid enough to not buy your season pass I bought everything separate and saved maybe 10 bucks what a bargain lol. Again I don't need a apology cause I'm sure I wouldn't get one anyways. I'm just sick of your lack of commitment into fixing your problems. Btw I'm on ps3 , maybe people have this right and u should stick with your pride and joy the PC. Since you take so long getting console patches out . don't give me this shit about its in Sony's hands. Cause driveclub has had a rough start yet they've had 2 updates/patches in a week . Anyway thanks for nothing get your head out if your asses and maybe your sales would be larger I hope for bankruptcy for you guys and if I get banned whatever and if it's by @justbiglee I don't care I'll be right back on .

O hey @rtanoskills I hope you continue showing the noobs out there who's boss you stupid knobjockey! Keep up your fabulous contributions to these forums and let these Moronic mods keep you from not getting a ban ever. Fuck off fool see u never cause Microsoft sucks dick like you you fuckin tool !

TUSMBOX said:
Take care, bro, it was fun smoking you.
Never said I was better than you , u smug son of a bitch. You also can suck a dick ! You think your so great let's see you on ps4 you cock hope so fool laterz dick !

Never said I thought I was great, either.

And eventually, my PS4 will see the light of day, so I'll be seeing you in my rear view again.

Funny @tusmbox I always gave you props when you won, always wrote you good race and never a Ty or anything shows your character your just as arrogant as @rtanoskills! Two peas in a pod. Cant wait for your ass to get a ps4 either so I can really fuck u up now that I know what you think of me so until then you mid tir racer !

I'm sorry I don't feel like responding to every single "good race" or "nice win" I get in my inbox. I have more important things to worry about like......anything else.

And you keep thinking you're gonna "f*** me up." You couldn't touch me before, so why should that change?

you mid tir racer !
pot calling the kettle black??

Are you MAD bro?

@TUSMBOX and me are two peas in a pod??? Why bro?  Is that because we are both quicker than you? 

If I had a PS, I wouldnt see you in my rear view......I would bury you into the nearest wall, as I overtake you,  TOO MAKE SURE....YOU...DONT TAKE ME OUT.  

lol lol sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad bro. 

Can understand your frustration there, wasted hours that could have been put into something more productive, that's a shame mate, hope you find the right game path 

TUSMBOX said:
I'm sorry I don't feel like responding to every single "good race" or "nice win" I get in my inbox. I have more important things to worry about like......anything else.

And you keep thinking you're gonna "f*** me up." You couldn't touch me before, so why should that change?
Shows your arrogance right there. Enough said little man . Why would it be any different cause it's not grid unless that's what your going for if so wait for projectCARS that just got pushed back till March so if it's driveclub I won't have to try.

you mid tir racer !

Are you MAD bro?
Mad no especially not from your arrogant little punk ass. Gurantee you will get yours 1 day. Wish it could be by me! But someone will get sick of your mouth and crack whatever few teeth you have now. No not calling the kettle black cause I'm not even mid tier , but you are dick!

*yawn* Keep dreaming, bro. Doesn't matter of it's GRID, PCars, Need For Speed, Gran Turismo, Driveclub, or friggin' Mario Kart. I am, and will always be, faster than you. Call it arrogance if you want, I honestly don't care. 

Are you MAD bro?
Mad no especially not from your arrogant little punk ass. Gurantee you will get yours 1 day. Wish it could be by me! But someone will get sick of your mouth and crack whatever few teeth you have now. No not calling the kettle black cause I'm not even mid tier , but you are dick!
Well I have ol'chopper left, 

You right about not being mid tier......way below bro.

Dont you have a PS4?? Why are you crying on here?  Why aren't you playing Drive club? 
Too MAD to play? 

Are you MAD bro?
Well I have ol'chopper left, 

You right about not being mid tier......way below bro.

Dont you have a PS4?? Why are you crying on here?  Why aren't you playing Drive club? 
Too MAD to play? 
Playing driveclub now idiot. You look good with 1 tooth you piece of shit.

TUSMBOX said:
*yawn* Keep dreaming, bro. Doesn't matter of it's GRID, PCars, Need For Speed, Gran Turismo, Driveclub, or friggin' Mario Kart. I am, and will always be, faster than you. Call it arrogance if you want, I honestly don't care. 
You have no clue how so called faster you are on grid compared to me. Never played you anywhere else so you have no idea so that case has been LOST! You do care , most arrogant people care ! So keep practicing can't wait to meet you again you waste of space.

you mid tir racer !

Are you MAD bro?

@TUSMBOX and me are two peas in a pod??? Why bro?  Is that because we are both quicker than you? 

If I had a PS, I wouldnt see you in my rear view......I would bury you into the nearest wall, as I overtake you,  TOO MAKE SURE....YOU...DONT TAKE ME OUT.  

lol lol sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad bro. 

Guess it would be a crash fest cause fuck you and your lame ass team who you THINK are the best wreckers out there . BTW why you always ask if someone's Mad is that what you jerk off too making people mad ? I'm far from mad. You keep looking for your images on pinterest queer boy .

Can understand your frustration there, wasted hours that could have been put into something more productive, that's a shame mate, hope you find the right game path 
Thanks man .

V8R3L3NTL3SS1 said:

So keep practicing can't wait to meet you again you waste of space.
Why? So I can wipe the floor with you on multiple platforms? I look forward to it.

Uh oh Data Corruption, it is Deja Vu all over again.....cue the overused, cliche, crappy gloom & doom music.

One of the voices in my head told me to update my backup save files the other day. Good thing I listened.

You have my sympathies my man. It is beginning to be like the movie Groundhog Day. But, this is not a comedy.

TUSMBOX said:
V8R3L3NTL3SS1 said:

So keep practicing can't wait to meet you again you waste of space.
Why? So I can wipe the floor with you on multiple platforms? I look forward to it.
Ya keep dreamin , first be able to afford one . ok cumsumbox.