F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.03 save data corrupt Wtf!

Uh oh Data Corruption, it is Deja Vu all over again.....cue the overused, cliche, crappy gloom & doom music.

One of the voices in my head told me to update my backup save files the other day. Good thing I listened.

You have my sympathies my man. It is beginning to be like the movie Groundhog Day. But, this is not a comedy.
I have a backup but it puts me to lvl 155 and I'm not doing another 95 lvls again.

Maybe if you were better, you would've gotten those five levels before quitting.

Also, this is for you.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10639544_865693716775813_1283269546001309691_n.jpg?oh=226ef5ba669963377443e9a10a2a1904&oe=54EDF6EA&__gda__=1425392438_25e2edcbb7207bd918a28ba3f56cd8fe

TUSMBOX said:
Maybe if you were better, you would've gotten those five levels before quitting.

Also, this is for you.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10639544_865693716775813_1283269546001309691_n.jpg?oh=226ef5ba669963377443e9a10a2a1904&oe=54EDF6EA&__gda__=1425392438_25e2edcbb7207bd918a28ba3f56cd8fe
Wasn't the point of being better cumsbox I was ready for a racer on ps4 . well Mr eat a dick hook that up and let's play pussy.

Let me further clarify.

Maybe if you won more races, you'd have the necessary experience required to reach level 250 before quitting.

Let me further clarify I was at level 149 before 1st corruption then started from 0 and went to 245 so do some addition and in all actuality I'm at 394.

Let me further clarify I was at level 149 before 1st corruption then started from 0 and went to 245 so do some addition and in all actuality I'm at 394.
That's not how it works, seeing as how higher levels require more XP. That's like leveling up to 10 a hundred times, and saying you're level 1,000.

And I'm saying, if you won more, you wouldn't be here complaining about not being at 250., corruptions or not.

TUSMBOX said:
And I'm saying, if you won more, you wouldn't be here complaining about not being at 250., corruptions or not.
I won enough 2 get to level 250. Damn u such asshole bruh.

TUSMBOX said:
I won enough 2 get to level 250. Damn u such asshole bruh.
But did you get the trophy for it?

@V8R3L3NTL3SS1‌ 

Have you tried deleting the patch, starting the game up and re-downloading it.  The original fix for the corrupt game save within that patch might fix your broken game.  Not sure if it will work but just an idea.

@V8R3L3NTL3SS1‌ 

Have you tried deleting the patch, starting the game up and re-downloading it.  The original fix for the corrupt game save within that patch might fix your broken game.  Not sure if it will work but just an idea.
Nope but I'll give it a try thanks.

@V8R3L3NTL3SS1‌ 

Thanks didn't work tho.

that is a shame that happened to you V8, that is a lot of time wasted but coming on here and giving out abuse to everyone won't help. And for the record I have never seen u win a race V8. 
TUSMBOX is fast and will always beat u. He nearly always does me anyway. Not arrogance just a fact in my view.

Because you lost your progress it is a 250h wasted time? But didn't you spend it for actual racing and enjoying it?
FOR 250 HOURS. So it wasn't that bad, right?
Is it more important to have that supa dupa stats, full garage than just doing the races?
It's a fricking game, not piecework. 

that is a shame that happened to you V8, that is a lot of time wasted but coming on here and giving out abuse to everyone won't help. And for the record I have never seen u win a race V8. 
TUSMBOX is fast and will always beat u. He nearly always does me anyway. Not arrogance just a fact in my view.
Well 1st off @crazehayes1984 I didn't come here to abuse anyone until both noskills and box started with me 1st. I'm not gonna sit here and let 2 tools say what they want without a response. 2nd I've raced 3000 plus races and because you never seen me win means that I never did. As far as saying box is fast and will always beat me well that's pure speculation there man.