Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.03 save data corrupt Wtf!

I would like to offer my condolences.  If you rage quit less, your game may not have corrupted. Unlucky, Bro.
Tag is it with you assuming things . Rage quit never. I quit if my car can't move otherwise I drive unt ipp l timer ends. So before you type your stupid shit get your facts straight dick.

Fair enough dude, i feel for u. its a pain i know. i just hate these threads that just end up being useless abuse. we are supposed to help each other out

TUSMBOX said:
Take care, bro, it was fun smoking you.
O hey @rtanoskills I hope you continue showing the noobs out there who's boss you stupid knobjockey! Keep up your fabulous contributions to these forums and let these Moronic mods keep you from not getting a ban ever. Fuck off fool see u never cause Microsoft sucks dick like you you fuckin tool !

TUSMBOX said:
Never said I was better than you , u smug son of a bitch. You also can suck a dick ! You think your so great let's see you on ps4 you cock hope so fool laterz dick !

Sorry to pop your balloon, but both myself and @TUSMBOX   were nothing but polite to you, and you respond with personal abuse.  

I dont see any swearing or personal abuse from myself or @TUSMBOX.

Thanks for playing.....enjoy your PS4 :smiley:  

TUSMBOX said:
O hey @rtanoskills I hope you continue showing the noobs out there who's boss you stupid knobjockey! Keep up your fabulous contributions to these forums and let these Moronic mods keep you from not getting a ban ever. Fuck off fool see u never cause Microsoft sucks dick like you you fuckin tool !

TUSMBOX said:
Never said I was better than you , u smug son of a bitch. You also can suck a dick ! You think your so great let's see you on ps4 you cock hope so fool laterz dick !

Sorry to pop your balloon, but both myself and @TUSMBOX   were nothing but polite to you, and you respond with personal abuse.  

I dont see any swearing or personal abuse from myself or @TUSMBOX.

Thanks for playing.....enjoy your PS4 :smiley:  

You know exactly what was behind your bs. Some people may fall for your garbage but not me .Look back at your/my beef with you. Don't try to dumb down your abuse. Anyway I'm done here enjoy your Xbox freezing issues lol.

@V8relentless,   I have not used any foul language.  You posts are filled with it.  

I cannot understand why your on here crying.  You have a PS4, you have a new driving game,  it should be GOOD BYE, but here you are.

Could a PS4 game developer please make a racing game thats easy enough for @V8Relentless to be good at. 

Good job I dont have  a PS,  you would end up in a raging in a video of mine. 

@V8relentless,   I have not used any foul language.  You posts are filled with it.  

I cannot understand why your on here crying.  You have a PS4, you have a new driving game,  it should be GOOD BYE, but here you are.

Could a PS4 game developer please make a racing game thats easy enough for @V8Relentless to be good at. 

Good job I dont have  a PS,  you would end up in a raging in a video of mine. 
Hey bruh you seem to always want last word . my last word to you is suck a dick . peace I'm out ! Now have fun continuing degrading me in your way (you know how u do it ) you mad lol. Get a life @rtanoskills please get a ps4 so I can wreck you and be on 1 of your noob videos lol.

LOL, Verentless's pain and suffering amuses me! You know that sour taste in your mouth, its called karma, just suck on that for a bit, its what you deserve for being a ass to others. :) 

I think the majority of you should stop taking anything on a game to seriously. This forum is a joke. Put some time into something more realistic.