Sign in to follow this  

Audio Issue on PS4 with PlayStation Gold Headset

Question

Hi guys I need your help.

So I recently got the PlayStation Gold Headset and tried it out in F1 2017. Everything works fine but I barely can hear my engineer. When I am in the box and he talks to me it is like a whisper. On the track it is impossible. I do have turned on subtitles but when I am focusing on the track there is no time to read a wall of text. Does anyone have suggestions what it could be? I have turned down all other sounds sources to 5 but that doesn’t really help. 

Edit: when I use the cable it works fine if I use it wireless it goes really quiet again.

2 answers to this question

Hi !
I have the same problem. I use Gold headset too and I can't hear the engineer talking... it's too bad and it hinders the strategy during the race because I play at night and i can't make much noise.
Can someone help?

Hi !
I have the same problem. I use Gold headset too and I can't hear the engineer talking... it's too bad and it hinders the strategy during the race because I play at night and i can't make much noise.
Can someone help?
I figured it out finally. You have to adjust your Chat/Sound Volume on the left front side.

Thanks man!!!! You were right! Lesyatra said:
Hi !
Can someone help?
I figured it out finally. You have to adjust your Chat/Sound Volume on the left front side.