Sign in to follow this  

KNOW YOUR PLACE :)

If you win at Monaco, you're either really good or the difficulty is too low. I've never won at Monte Carlo until '17. When i won, i was not happy as i knew the difficulty was too low. I didn't finish any better than 7th and then i win by over 21sec and i'm bitter, lol. Monaco is one of the worlds most difficult tracks and i feel the grueling challenge is worth the grind.

Vileplume said:
This thread title makes me feel like I'm being insulted...
lol, if so, i didn't mean to. i just love how well this game was made, so much that i'm more happy with a difficult loss at this track rather than having an easy win. i feel Monaco shows you what it takes to succeed and when you finally win....FUCK YEAH! LOL.

Canada is like that as well. In my first two seasons, I finished 7th in the championship, but at Canada I won both years' races, and quite comfortably. If they fix the game-breaking weather bug (LOL) and I continue my career, I will definitely up the difficulty to 110 at that specific track.

I race 107 so and I have won at Monaco ( on pad). You just need to play the game for over 250 hours then you will get used to itXD

Ho3n3r said:
Canada is like that as well. In my first two seasons, I finished 7th in the championship, but at Canada I won both years' races, and quite comfortably. If they fix the game-breaking weather bug (LOL) and I continue my career, I will definitely up the difficulty to 110 at that specific track.
Canada is far too easy by AI. I finished 4th on 105 difficulty with McLaren in my first season. Alonso thrashed me every race before, but in Canada I was pulling away from a Ferrari at the end...

pijin said:
Ho3n3r said:
Canada is far too easy by AI. I finished 4th on 105 difficulty with McLaren in my first season. Alonso thrashed me every race before, but in Canada I was pulling away from a Ferrari at the end...
Yes, that was the point of my post.

If you win at Monaco, you're either really good or the difficulty is too low. I've never won at Monte Carlo until '17. When i won, i was not happy as i knew the difficulty was too low. I didn't finish any better than 7th and then i win by over 21sec and i'm bitter, lol. Monaco is one of the worlds most difficult tracks and i feel the grueling challenge is worth the grind.
Erm k.

Tbh Monaco is an alright track for me as long as I can keep it out the wall.