Sign in to follow this  

F1 2017 WHAT TEAM TO PLAY (SECONDARY TEAM)

The Pool is HERE: https://strawpoll.com/fgrr6dga

So I am curious on what team you guys would recommend playing? I am currently on McLaren cause its my Favorite F1 team although am also wanting another career mode to play on when I dont want to play McLaren since it can sometimes get frustrating with the constant RND fails... Im on Season 1 since I accidently deleted my Season 5 McLaren save disappointed

It depends on what are you looking for.
Constant fight for wins -> Mercedes or Ferrari, maybe Red Bull
Possibility for a podium -> Force India
Intense mid-field battles -> Williams, Renault, Toro Rosso, Haas
If you just want pure challenge, go with Sauber.
And of course, you can go up on 'the ladder' with your team as your seasons passing, maybe trying to become a constant podium challenger from a mid-field team. 
I think you shouldn't just pick a team by a poll. You are better listening to your own hearth and not others.
Good luck mate ;)

It depends on what are you looking for.
Constant fight for wins -> Mercedes or Ferrari, maybe Red Bull
Possibility for a podium -> Force India
Intense mid-field battles -> Williams, Renault, Toro Rosso, Haas
If you just want pure challenge, go with Sauber.
And of course, you can go up on 'the ladder' with your team as your seasons passing, maybe trying to become a constant podium challenger from a mid-field team. 
I think you shouldn't just pick a team by a poll. You are better listening to your own hearth and not others.
Good luck mate ;)

Issue with me is I go back and forth to much LMAO. 

I went McLaren for 6 seasons and now wanted to move on and was not sure where to.. I ended up picking Toro Rosso as a new save and then either work them up or get another contract from them to a Podium quality team maybe even a Champion quality team.

Buenas chicos me gustaría saber si es posible poder cambiar honda mclaren x mclaren Renault con alguna actualización tengo la actualización 1.11 de ps4