Sign in to follow this  

CAn F1 2015 be out by Australia?

anyone see why this can't happen? only major difference in rules from 2014 to 2015 is the standing restarts!
same cars....
same tracks...
just tired of getting yearly f1 games at basically the end of the season. it is like getting madden football a day before the superbowl

and, codies may want to get it out when project cars is released in march

N6A6ME6 said:
anyone see why this can't happen? only major difference in rules from 2014 to 2015 is the standing restarts!
same cars....
same tracks...
just tired of getting yearly f1 games at basically the end of the season. it is like getting madden football a day before the superbowl

and, codies may want to get it out when project cars is released in march
doubt it because CM don't even get to see the cars until the rest of us do.  Although we have been promised next year will have an earlier release I doubt we'll see it before the mid season break

I don't think they are even doing the standing restarts, wasn't there talk of them being scrapped?

I don't know about the standing restarts thing erally I know it's under consideration but what with what happened to Bianchi I get the feeling everyone's scrambling all trying to figure out a way to try and make things safer again.

Its not as easy as it sounds, most cars will change liveries and maybe even change the whole look of the car so that wont happen over night, i would love it to he Australian GP release but sadly i have a feeling it will be may-june-july time

It won't because CM won't know the relative performances of the cars. Also, they said that F1 2015 won't be called F1 2015 so it might be something big.

It won't because CM won't know the relative performances of the cars. Also, they said that F1 2015 won't be called F1 2015 so it might be something big.
I think people are only calling it 2015 because CM have yet to give it an official name because until CM officially name it. It's the same with Mass Effect as right now everyone is calling the next ME game Mass effect 4 but that's only because like CM Bioware hasn't yet given it an official title. 

Just a bit of food for thought, but when I went to buy 2014 today, I asked about whether 2015 was up for pre-order (since it's supposed to be out earlier in the year) and the staff said they had it on good authority that "F1 2015" will release at a similar time to this years game. They're usually right when it comes to stuff like this which makes me believe, more so than before that the new gen F1 that's supposed to come out earlier in the year is in fact 2014 but upgraded (much like Championship Edition came out a few months after F1 2006) or something similar to Career Challenge.
Take that with a pinch of salt as it could well have been old or a misunderstanding of information. I guess we will find out soon when they go into details about it which they said they would after 2014 was released.

As for Project Cars, the question is will it ever release? It's been delayed so many times that it's probably not going to be much of a concern to CM. Besides the fact it's highly likely to only appeal to a set group of players. It could turn out to be the best racing game ever made but I'd still be surprised if it came close to competing with the big names in racing games.