Sign in to follow this  

Dirt 4 Staff Traits

Could someone please tell me exactly what all of the staff traits mean? All I can find is "Once you’ve hired them you’ll find out if they have a particular trait you need to keep a look out for. These traits can be positive, but they can also be negative – and in certain scenarios, will affect the outcome of a certain situations. So keep an eye on your staff!" if they can can affect your game that dramatically then why can't I find any definitions? I'm not completely stupid I know what the words mean, I just can't figure out what affect they have on the game. I have looked all over, searching google and even including sending an email to Codemasters support all to no avail. If someone could help me it would be very much appreciated, thank you for your time.

I don't know, but my codriver and spotter are both 'undisciplined', even though I have upgraded a beautiful catering system for those ungrateful moaners. Now I'm left wondering if all those wrong pacenotes are due to my codriver being not happy with his work or drunk over Italian wine...

I’ve wondered if ‘boastful’ is a positive or negative trait. Are they confident or cocky?

Yeah exactly, the words are easy, but what affect are they actually having in game. There would be no point putting them there for nothing, there just isn't any information to go off of. I have even tried sending an email to Codemasters support, while he told me they dealt with more technical issues, he went on to say "Most of the traits are straightforward and mean what you would expect them to mean in an employment context. For any that you do not understand an explanation of their meaning can be found online. Diligent for example means "constant in effort to accomplish something; attentive and persistent in doing anything". That STILL doesn't tell me how that changes anything in game, I also asked if he had a url to the page he referenced where I could find them online and I haven't gotten another response.