Sign in to follow this  

Parc Ferme - Changing condition

Q1 was dry, Q2 wet, Q3 wet, race wet. I can't change the setup. FIA regulations say that it's allowed to change the setup if the conditions are changing. This bug was already in F1 2013. It's impossible that codies are not aware of that.
This is the worst game series ever. In fifa the menu gets a new layout and the bugs get eliminated. F1 has the same bugs every year. And don't say that it's impossible to change that. I understand that the AI in the first lap is hard to do... whatever... but this parc ferme bug should be no problem to solve. 

Setup can't be changed, only tyres, which tbf to codemasters is accurately represented in game. That's why teams often have a decision between wet and dry setups to compromise between a wet qualy and a dry race, or vice versa.

are you sure? on the official f1 webspace I read this:

"The only exception to this is when there is a "change in climatic conditions", for example a dry qualifying session followed by a wet race, or vice versa. In this case the FIA will give the teams permission to make further appropriate changes to their cars."

http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/rules_and_regulations/sporting_regulations/8685/

I think 'make appropriate changes' refers to doing things like removing brake ducts and general waterproofing rather than real setup changes.

Yeah the only time they can change the actual set ups, like rear wing angle suspension and that is if the qualy session is bone dry and the race is very poor conditions like japan a few weeks back, where the car is deemed unsafe

In reply to doyley 101's post in a real f1 race , the front wing angle can be changed unlike in the game

In reply to doyley 101's post in a real f1 race , the front wing angle can be changed unlike in the game
The game does always allow you to change the front wing angle, even with parc ferme enabled.