DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

TICK TOCK Codemasters. You are starting to look like hobbyists instead of professionals.

Good day.

I'm sure this topic has become a hindrance to your everyday life(at least I hope it has) but any kind of feedback on the current state of Dirt 3 should be considered to have the highest priority by your brand. Users are paying for broken software and they are receiving absolutely no support from your company. I think this speaks volumes of your work ethic and is starting to spill over to other software you develop as well. At the current trend you are moving you will have to close shop all together or be bought over by a bigger and more capable company because you have obviously lost touch with the people that used to associate themselves with you or your software. Greater importance has been placed in developing a forum site,spending days on end at a race track to "research" something you should have a firm grasp of by now and trying to rectify mistakes you have made by selling new titles that are less inspiring then the broken ones. You are proving to be nothing less then greedy,selfish children trying to run a business that should obviously be left in more capable hands then present. If you have any shred of dignity left,you will prioritize your work according to your customers needs and not your own diluted ideas of what we want.      

Agree, it is sad how CMR2 is the best working game from codemasters right now, I am definitely not buying anything from codemaster until they start fixing games they already released instead of making new games that are equally as broken.

As far as I can tell, the 'game' itself works perfectly well. It's just GFWL that is causing the problems.
Well they promised GFWL removal a year ago, and I and a lot of other players prefer working games instead of new ones that are not working. I really an sick and tired of paying for games that are not working just because I legaly bought them.