Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.13 - Discussion Thread

What about the bug where the delta time vanishes when someone joins a already open training lobby?
What about it? Not fixed by this patch. They told you what is fixed by this patch. This is not the place to report bugs that are not fixed by this patch, unless they were supposed to be fixed by this patch.

Last evening in our online championship the lag problem broke the session and some players was kicked out from it...what an orrible situation...we hope that with this patch we can play without problems :)

So still no fix for the slipstream bug that ruins most of the online races? Not even interested...
and I'm still yet to encounter that bug.

how about safety car online guys? is this gonna be fixed with this patch? 
Did they say it would be fixed with this patch? Then no, it won't be.
No but it has happend that they dont write all things that got fixed..   And i wrote this to maybe get an answer from them so dont get.. So dont be a smartie-pants

Hi all,

Patch 1.13 is due to be released at 10am BST this morning on PC and PS4, with the same Xbox patch arriving early this afternoon. Here are the patch notes for this update:

- Fixed bug where the AI pits every lap after multiple weather transitions
- Fixed bug where players will spawn on top of each other on the grid if posting the same time in an online qualifying session
- Reduced chance of collision occurring when cars intersect due to network latency

If any of the above don’t work in the way they should, or you notice any issues, please let us know below!

Thank you,
Codies
This sounds pretty good. Let's hope it works, so you can at least enjoy single player or lobbies with only a few people and AIs now.

Hi all,

Patch 1.13 is due to be released at 10am BST this morning on PC and PS4, with the same Xbox patch arriving early this afternoon. Here are the patch notes for this update:

- Fixed bug where players will spawn on top of each other on the grid if posting the same time in an online qualifying session
- Reduced chance of collision occurring when cars intersect due to network latency

If any of the above don’t work in the way they should, or you notice any issues, please let us know below!

Thank you,
Codies
Very nice @ChristinaMc!
I hope the SC's bug will not be forgotten, both for those who have F1 2017 and for those who will also buy the new game.

Just after Patch 1.13

I found a bug, game keeps crashing randomly when driving my career at USA. Crashes happened within practice and also grand prix. I really didn't have problems within stability. Now it did crash without any crash codes or any messages. It did just close the software and then Steam did sync it. 

What now?

EDIT: I've booted, checked patches and drivers. It's Win10 64bit, 18.3.3 @ AMD Vega 64 and driving with G25.

Can you please fix the safety car glitch for online racing? It is ruining league racing and this game. Can you please fix it like now so we can enjoy league racing and actually be able to play the game. With this glitch I rarely play this game and it’s ruining your reputation with your lack of consistent updates to help fix minor glitches and to fix this game. Please fix the safety car glitch!!! Please reply. Thanks for your consideration. 

Wow - this final patch sure did come late in the game. I was expecting this sometime in late February! But hey, a patch is a patch, yeah? Now on the next game please.   

On a more serious note my game crashed twice today after oodles of stability.

One CTD was when I fired up the benchmark mode.

The other CTD was when I joined the multiplayer lobby tonight and it happened to two other drivers. CTD on joining multiplayer.

PC, Patch 1.13, MP, Hungary, 12 players in the lobby, Modern, Equal cars, AI 90%, Dynamic, PF On, SC Off, FL Off, 50% Distance, Short Quali.

@Faya

nice job.
difficult to reproduce, it takes few days more to do an online Q with the same time!
we tried a 50% online race and seems to be a little bit better.

I updated to 1.13 and now I always seem to get some sort of pseudo penalty that makes me start the race in p5 or even p20 despite qualifying 1st having made no real penalties. Having this happen to me in career mode basically means that it’s impossible to live up to my teams expectation and now my entire career mode is messed up and I’m super mad that you guys release an update that has so many bugs!

You have a new communications person and you say you’re listening to the community but we still have that safety car glitch too, so I can only assume that you don’t really care about us or care about F1 2017 anymore and that you’ve probably just moved onto 2018. A game that without a doubt will look amazing and have some new feature no one asked for, but inevitably disappoint the majority of the fan base once again because of lack of listening to what the people actually want and need. I hope that something changes quickly. 

Hum...Such an high pitch rant that the bug seems so false. Screenshot? 

RemyPiep said:
I updated to 1.13 and now I always seem to get some sort of pseudo penalty that makes me start the race in p5 or even p20 despite qualifying 1st having made no real penalties. Having this happen to me in career mode basically means that it’s impossible to live up to my teams expectation and now my entire career mode is messed up and I’m super mad that you guys release an update that has so many bugs!

You have a new communications person and you say you’re listening to the community but we still have that safety car glitch too, so I can only assume that you don’t really care about us or care about F1 2017 anymore and that you’ve probably just moved onto 2018. A game that without a doubt will look amazing and have some new feature no one asked for, but inevitably disappoint the majority of the fan base once again because of lack of listening to what the people actually want and need. I hope that something changes quickly. 

Woah! Came back here after seeing a patch. Can't believe it!

Wheres @jennyannem then? 
Different role. Faya is dev liaison not community manager. Do keep up.

Hello good, I think it's great that CM has released this version 1.13, yesterday I was testing in several multiplayer rooms and people are much more fluid, thanks for this update, now we will have to test if the safety car is no longer lagged..

47 reactions on the new patch, 43 asking about other bugs, 2 explaining it's not resolved in this patch, 1 reporting a new issue and 1 actual comment on the patch. Way to go.

47 reactions on the new patch, 43 asking about other bugs, 1 reporting a new issue and 3 actual comments on the patch. Way to go.
Fixed for you!