Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.13 - Discussion Thread

Things I have observed.
3 races so far and the top teams had no retirements which is great as normally the top teams have a retirement every race.
No rain so far although Bahrain is a rain free track.
No safety car or VSC either

Hello! Every race weekend rain ...... apparently a "hull boat-wm" .... crash to desktop, if longer than 10-15 rounds on the way..jeff proposes strategy before after weather change ..... all drive funny the box without changing anything ... etc.

is that a real (patch) ??? not a day one patch ??? where was the quality control ???? sleep here ??? should be rectified immediately, or you can offer again the previous patch ..... a pissed off customer

Hallo zusammen, 
dass es möglich ist, die Fahrzeugrückgabe in 2018 zu machen? Wäre natürlich auch super wenn es ein Patch für f 2017 geben würde. BITTE um Antwort
Hello everybody,
Would it be possible that you can set the vehicles at  an invitation event itself the setup of the vehicle in f 2018? Would of course be great if there was a patch for f 2017 would give? 
Plaese answer
Thanks

Can I have the telephone number for proper Codemasters customer tecnical support please @Faya . Meaning one where we can raise official calls and receive call tickets. Similar to other reputable customer caring companies.

Forums just don't serve the purpose of tecnical support.

The is so much noise in these forums, so much contradictory information. So many open ended technical issues. The user community tries to help, but there is just no formality.

Thanks

Neil

CTD on accepting MP invite http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/132428/f1-2017-crash-to-desktop-ctd-on-joining-pc-multiplayer-lobby-patch-1-13#latest @DanHawk1ns @Faya

Ste060686 said:
Hum...Such an high pitch rant that the bug seems so false. Screenshot? 

RemyPiep said:
I updated to 1.13 and now I always seem to get some sort of pseudo penalty that makes me start the race in p5 or even p20 despite qualifying 1st having made no real penalties. Having this happen to me in career mode basically means that it’s impossible to live up to my teams expectation and now my entire career mode is messed up and I’m super mad that you guys release an update that has so many bugs!

You have a new communications person and you say you’re listening to the community but we still have that safety car glitch too, so I can only assume that you don’t really care about us or care about F1 2017 anymore and that you’ve probably just moved onto 2018. A game that without a doubt will look amazing and have some new feature no one asked for, but inevitably disappoint the majority of the fan base once again because of lack of listening to what the people actually want and need. I hope that something changes quickly. 

A bug that seems so false what about this entire thread dedicated to people with the same problem? 
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/58058/f1-2017-grid-penalty-bug-career-mode

Get off your high horse. I’m just trying to say that I got this bug after I updated.

Well, no high horse. But it's a truth that people are on forums just to rant about something. 
That said, the last comment on the matter is from a guy with version 1.11. 2 patches ago... What version do you have? Console? Pc? Race? Changed gear or engines? 

RemyPiep said:
Ste060686 said:
Hum...Such an high pitch rant that the bug seems so false. Screenshot? 

RemyPiep said:
I updated to 1.13 and now I always seem to get some sort of pseudo penalty that makes me start the race in p5 or even p20 despite qualifying 1st having made no real penalties. Having this happen to me in career mode basically means that it’s impossible to live up to my teams expectation and now my entire career mode is messed up and I’m super mad that you guys release an update that has so many bugs!

You have a new communications person and you say you’re listening to the community but we still have that safety car glitch too, so I can only assume that you don’t really care about us or care about F1 2017 anymore and that you’ve probably just moved onto 2018. A game that without a doubt will look amazing and have some new feature no one asked for, but inevitably disappoint the majority of the fan base once again because of lack of listening to what the people actually want and need. I hope that something changes quickly. 

A bug that seems so false what about this entire thread dedicated to people with the same problem? 
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/58058/f1-2017-grid-penalty-bug-career-mode

Get off your high horse. I’m just trying to say that I got this bug after I updated.

Hi @TeenierNeilb69, We do have a Customer Service team here, you can find their contact details here on the website.

Thanks @steviejay69! I’ll be popping into that thread soon!

And to everyone, please stay civil. Many thanks!

J'ai eu à subir un nouveau bug ce dimanche. La voiture d'un concurrent est triplée sur la piste, mais pas en fantôme. La voiture est restée solide aux trois endroits bien distincts de la piste perturbant la totalité de la course. Elle était affublée d'une croix rouge au dessus indiquant être géré par l'IA. En règle générale, dans ces circonstances, la voiture passe en fantôme pour pouvoir la limiter sans risque. 

TCPbigood said:
J'ai eu à subir un nouveau bug ce dimanche. La voiture d'un concurrent est triplée sur la piste, mais pas en fantôme. La voiture est restée solide aux trois endroits bien distincts de la piste perturbant la totalité de la course. Elle était affublée d'une croix rouge au dessus indiquant être géré par l'IA. En règle générale, dans ces circonstances, la voiture passe en fantôme pour pouvoir la limiter sans risque. 

They just  asked to stay civil                                                        o:) o:) o:)

Faya said:

Hi @TeenierNeilb69, We do have a Customer Service team here, you can find their contact details here on the website.

Your company scammed us with a badly functioning product. Your company delivers bad support and communication to fix there product. And you ask the customers to stay civil?

Faya said:

Leave the answerphone (hate filter) on :) 

Faya said:

I have contacted customer service numerous times over the years and its an absolute waste of time. Generic copy and paste usually completly dismissing your issue.

Your patch is Just bullshit , major safety car bugs are still there.  You should Change your activity,  maybe try Baker or butcher,  sûre You Will be better. For sûre i will writte to FIA,  to tell them they must stop the F1 licence with You.  

fattier71 said:
Your patch is Just **** , major safety car bugs are still there.  You should Change your activity,  maybe try Baker or butcher,  sûre You Will be better. For sûre i will writte to FIA,  to tell them they must stop the F1 licence with You.  
The FIA need to keep Liberty in line with the ridiculous proposed / suggested changes to the sporting regulations.

Thank you for the patch fixing AI pitting. I had hundreds of hours in a career mode that got ruined by this and I didn't think it would be fixed this late.

I love f1 2017.

anything about AI agression? because on patch 1.11 are so ridiculous... AI never overtake me in corners, i back the game to version 1.10 and AI overtake me normally

squalles said:
anything about AI agression? because on patch 1.11 are so ridiculous... AI never overtake me in corners, i back the game to version 1.10 and AI overtake me normally

AI aggression was downgraded couple of times in updates I think due to the community complaining about them being too aggressive. Also even in 100 difficulty I can run side by side with another AI for 3 corners before being able to overtake him properly. I think what is happening is that you're cutting them off, in which case they let you pass as both of the cars could get killed when cutting off an AI.

UP100 said:
squalles said:

AI aggression was downgraded couple of times in updates I think due to the community complaining about them being too aggressive. Also even in 100 difficulty I can run side by side with another AI for 3 corners before being able to overtake him properly. I think what is happening is that you're cutting them off, in which case they let you pass as both of the cars could get killed when cutting off an AI.
yeah... i don´t cutting off

if i try defend position by inside line when i brake my car, AI always slow down more than necessary and change to outside line giving me space even with half car ahead of me in perfect line before corner

and if AI try overtake by inside line, if i brake later too he always give up and back to normal line behind me

sometimes AI can overtake you on end of corner but just reduce speed and follow you

the best patch for AI agression is 1.09, because AI fight side on side by every position and remains in your line, if you force anything can cause accident because AI don´t give up, so you need stay in your line too, but unfortunatelly 1.09 patch have problems with pitstop

In online race if you have formation lap enabled you will be driving the whole race with yellow flag conditions. Not sure what went wrong or if I could repeat that, since never enabled after that race.

The fastest lap times of the AI in Suzuka in a Lan-Race with 5 laps - the first 4 laps were about 1:40,... and the last :
Ricciardo 1:13,710
Hülkenberg 1:19,425
Palmer 1:21,092
Alonso 1:21,465
Thats really crazy!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1368750312