Sign in to follow this  

Patch 1.13 - Discussion Thread

Hi, ive got one massive problem with this uodate

since the update, my car doesnt not go in a stalight line in races, practice and qualifying.

Ive tried reinstalling my game but no luck, ive also reinstalled my ps4 controller but the problem is still there.

any advice guys...

since the update, my car doesnt not go in a stalight line in races, practice and qualifying.

Ive tried reinstalling my game but no luck, ive also reinstalled my ps4 controller but the problem is still there.

any advice guys...

I'd say check your PS4 Controller with other Racing games first.

LSKone said:

any advice guys...

I'd say check your PS4 Controller with other Racing games first.
Hi 

I’ve checked it with other games and I’m easily driving in a straight line but I’m still having problems with f1 2017 

I would point out that the previous patches were stable but the 1.13 is not. I had several crashes of windows 10 with a blue screen which relates a problem of "memory management".

Hi @Faya
I have experienced an issue where the engine noises do not sound when I am on - track. All I can hear is the whine of the turbo, kinda like Formula E. I have experienced this on Career, Championships, and Online Multiplayer. I also have friends who have also experienced the same problem. However in Single Player, using a flashback or restarting the session seems to fix this. In Single and Multiplayer the glitch fixes itself when a new session starts. Please patch this or fix it for F1 2018.
Thanks in advance.

post patch for some strange reason some things have gone awry.
1. continuing a career, start of second year. ending practice and qually pre patch, post patch flashbacks have been disabled. I need to save the game every lap (this is how I drive) and exit the race and reenter career to load.
2. fanatec csw2.5 - post patch the steering weight is almost immovable. I have to go through all these settings again to get the feel of driving. this will take some time. force on the F1 wheel had to be reduced considerably.
3. jeff's voice has gone.. which is not necessarily a bad thing. I had this just before the patch though.

I think the game is getting buggier and buggier the closer we get to a 2018 release. We did our round 9 league race and had an issue where in spectator cam one driver was stopped on the track during the formation lap, then restarted 30 seconds behind then the positions kept changing and we had no idea who was where at the end. Honestly, I am seriously hoping that F1 2018 is a much improved gaming experience for League owners, because this sort of stuff is really frustrating and makes it hard to commit.