Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No car sound in F1-2017

I watch so many threads where people do not respond. It would help so many other people.

leasve the box, push the esc button when you are on track, then tab out with alt+tab and after that tab ingame again and then it works for me.
But its important that you are on track and normally hear the car sound at that moment, if i try the same thing in the box it do not work.

If someone else gets this on W10 can they try CTRL & WIN & SHIFT & B?

It restarts the graphics driver, only works in W10. I know you are complaining about the sound but humour me, please.

leasve the box, push the esc button when you are on track, then tab out with alt+tab and after that tab ingame again and then it works for me.
But its important that you are on track and normally hear the car sound at that moment, if i try the same thing in the box it do not work.
This is great! I've been doing the disable driver hack for months. Though I'd prefer a fix, this does work for me. Thanks a bunch.

are there any news? no one answers anymore, will it still take long?
Just a heads up to you to check the above answers buddy. It's not a fix, but it's an easier workaround.

a me ad esempio alcuni giorni va e altri giorni no. quando non va mentre gioco torno al desktop, apro pagina google e apro una canzone su you tube ascolto per alcuni minuti e torno al gioco.
a volte funziona....

This is great! I've been doing the disable driver hack for months. Though I'd prefer a fix, this does work for me. Thanks a bunch.
glad that it fix the problem for you too.  ::smile:
the good thing is that it works permanent till i restart the game then.

Shorttsta said:
What the F how has this not been fixed yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes- very annoying.
but anyway you can use my fix and play the game.