Jump to content Jump to content

No car sound in F1-2017

betkro

• 2 months later...
leasve the box, push the esc button when you are on track, then tab out with alt+tab and after that tab ingame again and then it works for me.
But its important that you are on track and normally hear the car sound at that moment, if i try the same thing in the box it do not work.
leasve the box, push the esc button when you are on track, then tab out with alt+tab and after that tab ingame again and then it works for me.
But its important that you are on track and normally hear the car sound at that moment, if i try the same thing in the box it do not work.
This is great! I've been doing the disable driver hack for months. Though I'd prefer a fix, this does work for me. Thanks a bunch.
This is great! I've been doing the disable driver hack for months. Though I'd prefer a fix, this does work for me. Thanks a bunch.
glad that it fix the problem for you too.  ::smile:
the good thing is that it works permanent till i restart the game then.

Archived