Sign in to follow this  

Audio problem on f1 2017

Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB_W9x2f74&feature=youtu.be

My audio is crackling on f1 2017. I have verified the game files on steam and reinstalled the game and used different headphones. Anyone know a fix for this ?

14 answers to this question

Are you using headphones with active sound source (USB dongle) or Bluetooth /USB connection?

I use a 3.5mm headphone jack plugged in to my motherboard.

I also have the same problem. I use a logitech g930 wireless headset with USB dongle. But there's no problem when I use my externel speakers which is plugged in to 3.5 mm jack then leading to my amplifer and finally out the speakers.

I also have the same problem. I use a logitech g930 wireless headset with USB dongle. But there's no problem when I use my externel speakers which is plugged in to 3.5 mm jack then leading to my amplifer and finally out the speakers.
I had the G430 and I ditched the dongle. More trouble than it was worth with this game.

I had the G430 and I ditched the dongle. More trouble than it was worth with this game.
Yea but on the g930 It's only USB. There's no option too use a 3.5 mm jack. I wish there were.

Got the exact same problem..
did you found a solution?
 its horrible, i cant play the game.

I didn't have this problem before and it just started after a patch. I dont think its a headphone problem something is wrong with the game. One thing helped me get rid of this crackling noise. You have to go to your headphone settings on windows and change it to 24 bit @ 48000 hz. That solved the problem for me for a month or so but now it came back. So I think its a bug.

All I've got is if you repair your Windows installation to 16299.15 and see if it's fixed.

Then manually install 16299.334 (KB4089848) and see if it persists.

If you are using Windows 7 uninstall the last update 2018-03 Monthly Rollup or 2018-03 Security Only update (KB4088875 or KB4088878) and see if that caused it.

All I've got is if you repair your Windows installation to 16299.15 and see if it's fixed.

Then manually install 16299.334 (KB4089848) and see if it persists.

If you are using Windows 7 uninstall the last update 2018-03 Monthly Rollup or 2018-03 Security Only update (KB4088875 or KB4088878) and see if that caused it.
The (KB4089848) update is installed but i still got the problem. 

same problem, i have to start my game a few times and then its working.

also since the patch i have the problem that my for feedback isnt working, i have to restart my wheel every session.

Pls fix this stuff..

same problem, i have to start my game a few times and then its working.

also since the patch i have the problem that my for feedback isnt working, i have to restart my wheel every session.

Pls fix this stuff.

yeah same for me, but anyway they should fix this.

i drive in a liga and if i have no sound i dont have the time to restart my game a few times, i costs me q3 the last qualy.