Sim Racing Telemetry available for download

hmmmm....
It looks that I need to install steam on the pc to be able to use it.
I don't like that.
Why don't you guys look for another way to make the download available.

ExSerCO said:
hmmmm....
It looks that I need to install steam on the pc to be able to use it.
I don't like that.
Why don't you guys look for another way to make the download available.
You can download on your phone or tablet too fyi. 

Installing steam isn't a big deal btw.

Metzgerov said:
Hi Kafumanto!

I use and love your telemetry program. Very intuitive to use.

As a career player though its missing a few basic things to really be effective.
In general I would like some idea where the AI is faster than me when analyzing my laps

1. AI data. Ideally telemetry. (I know thats probably not possible)
      -At the least split times and speed trap of their best lap or list of laps
     -Ability to overlay AI driver and player sector splits and speed trap on map analyzation screen. (for easy comparison)
2. Indicators of sector sections and speed trap on map screen. So I can analyze my performance in each sector
3. Sector indicators on data analysis screen
4. New Data point- Downforce. If possible a way to show amount of downforce generated. Helps with setting ride height so the diffuser doesn't stall out if rear is too low.

Anyway keep up the good work!
Hi Metzgerov, thanks for all the suggestions! I took note of them, all very helpful.

About point 1, as you suspected, the game shares limited data of AI cars respect to the player car. It could be hard to retrieve meaningful information.
About point 4, there is not this information available from the game (they are the only one that can compute it precisely - like the ride height), but if it exists some "magic formula" we could add it in the future.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Molucky said:

Looking forward to 2019 edition!

Thanks! It will be available in few weeks, we are finalizing a new feature that we would like to release together.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:53 AM, Kafumanto said:

Thanks! It will be available in few weeks, we are finalizing a new feature that we would like to release together.

Hi Kafumanto,

Will you guys include (or maybe it's already there), some kind of tutorial/instructions on how to use this thing? I am very interested..

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Voznik said:

Hi Kafumanto,

Will you guys include (or maybe it's already there), some kind of tutorial/instructions on how to use this thing? I am very interested..

Thanks!

Hi Voznik!

unfortunately we don't have useful guides, in the past we partnered also with an eSports team to produce a serie of video tutorials about telemetry but it not worked well. In general anything about car physics and dynamics is helpful with telemetry. We created a sub-reddit where discuss the topic: https://www.reddit.com/r/SimRacingTelemetry/ . There are few users, but there are some useful links there.

• Agree 1