Sim Racing Telemetry available for download

21 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

I have found a section that uses the word intermediate in comparison is that the sector times?

It's has .. lap time and intermediate 1,2,3

Yes, it allows you to sort the laps by total lap time or by single intermediate time (i.e. the time spent in a particular sector of a lap).

21 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

Got to say it has helped me see my mistake just need to see how it can help me improve.

Glad it is helping you 🙂

10 hours ago, Kafumanto said:

Yes, it allows you to sort the laps by total lap time or by single intermediate time (i.e. the time spent in a particular sector of a lap).

Glad it is helping you 🙂

So intermediate 1 is sector 1? Or how do we know which sector which.

In the map can you hide the lower bar so the map can have more space.

In the image below it's say weather 0 ? Should it not say dry wet? Or is 0 dry track?

I see you have online race parameter which is sweet , will you be adding Career & GP/Championship?

I see engine/gear box damage, unfortunately this game it only happens in career mode. so that bring me back to the question above will each game mode be added to separate information?

Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?

I take it or am I wrong every single settings you can change in the game is displayed in the app. it may not use the same name as in the game like brake pressure, front suspension, tyre pressure etc but it's there I just need to keep looking & work out the parameter name.

if I did 3 laps with a car setup that car setup & lap time parameter information is Keeped together?

If I then change 1 items like brake bias and then go out to the track 10sec later that setup will be stored with that lap and if I compare the two I can see what settings I changed on the car for that lap. I don't just mean the data traveling around the track I mean both. This is great when data sharing & going back to check old setups & lap times. 

When you clicked on shared file you would see my track data showing my car setup before starting a lap so you could use it & try that setup yourself.

With all that information you get from the game into the application you should have one more tab to add next to track table, which is yes you guessed it car setup maybe an icon showing a F1 car, when you click on it you can compare car pit lane setup for each P/Q/R, sectors, etc.

I hope I haven't lost you trying to explain.

I understand Median is middle but what is Median bABS dev? Is that for people that use assist?

Is there a section that can tell which assist is being used?

That can be useful for data sharing & comparing!

Track section will you in time allow more than 3 parameters to be compared? Maybe up to 5 items not sure how difficult it will be.

Is there a online PDF to download that can explain the terminology you used in the app.

One thing .. you will need if possible to get the latest version out i.e F1 2020 when the new games comes out say within a month and then as the year goes reduce the cost of that module. That way you get new customers & keep old ones that may not buy the game until midway through the year one price all year long is not good for idea unless your application last more than a year say 2019 until 2021.

After 5mth of the game itself being you app should reduce it price ... In fact your app price should go down when the actual game price drops.

So if this application started at ÂŁ8.49 4 month ago it should now be 6.49 for example.

Don't change it now unless you going to give me a refund off the different price.

When is the beta out if you have beta?

I sure I'll find more to ask.

Screenshot_20191009_110433_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_110326_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_110221_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_110142_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_103152_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_103123_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_103052_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Edited by Hygradeb

18 hours ago, Drospy said:

Hi Kafumanto,

can I use mobile APP for record data and then see same data on PC ?

Thanks

Hi Drospy, not at the moment. In a future update we'll add a "sharing" feature that can be used also to address this use-case. Please note that purchases are not transferable, so you'll need separate licenses of SRT modules on both PC and mobile in this case.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:06 PM, Hygradeb said:

So intermediate 1 is sector 1? Or how do we know which sector which.

In the map can you hide the lower bar so the map can have more space.

In the image below it's say weather 0 ? Should it not say dry wet? Or is 0 dry track?

I see you have online race parameter which is sweet , will you be adding Career & GP/Championship?

I see engine/gear box damage, unfortunately this game it only happens in career mode. so that bring me back to the question above will each game mode be added to separate information?

Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?

I take it or am I wrong every single settings you can change in the game is displayed in the app. it may not use the same name as in the game like brake pressure, front suspension, tyre pressure etc but it's there I just need to keep looking & work out the parameter name.

if I did 3 laps with a car setup that car setup & lap time parameter information is Keeped together?

If I then change 1 items like brake bias and then go out to the track 10sec later that setup will be stored with that lap and if I compare the two I can see what settings I changed on the car for that lap. I don't just mean the data traveling around the track I mean both. This is great when data sharing & going back to check old setups & lap times. 

When you clicked on shared file you would see my track data showing my car setup before starting a lap so you could use it & try that setup yourself.

With all that information you get from the game into the application you should have one more tab to add next to track table, which is yes you guessed it car setup maybe an icon showing a F1 car, when you click on it you can compare car pit lane setup for each P/Q/R, sectors, etc.

I hope I haven't lost you trying to explain.

I understand Median is middle but what is Median bABS dev? Is that for people that use assist?

Is there a section that can tell which assist is being used?

That can be useful for data sharing & comparing!

Track section will you in time allow more than 3 parameters to be compared? Maybe up to 5 items not sure how difficult it will be.

Is there a online PDF to download that can explain the terminology you used in the app.

One thing .. you will need if possible to get the latest version out i.e F1 2020 when the new games comes out say within a month and then as the year goes reduce the cost of that module. That way you get new customers & keep old ones that may not buy the game until midway through the year one price all year long is not good for idea unless your application last more than a year say 2019 until 2021.

After 5mth of the game itself being you app should reduce it price ... In fact your app price should go down when the actual game price drops.

So if this application started at ÂŁ8.49 4 month ago it should now be 6.49 for example.

Don't change it now unless you going to give me a refund off the different price.

When is the beta out if you have beta?

I sure I'll find more to ask.

I'm sorry but I can't answer all your questions. A lot of them seems more about the game rather than SRT, but we are not part of Codemasters. For any question about the numeric data and fields, you should ask directly to Codemasters. Our app takes all the data they generate for your car and make them accessible, if you have specific questions on such numbers they are the only ones that can give you the right answers. I'm sorry 🙂

Here more information about the Median Absolute Deviation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_absolute_deviation

1 hour ago, Kafumanto said:

I'm sorry but I can't answer all your questions. A lot of them seems more about the game rather than SRT, but we are not part of Codemasters. For any question about the numeric data and fields, you should ask directly to Codemasters. Our app takes all the data they generate for your car and make them accessible, if you have specific questions on such numbers they are the only ones that can give you the right answers. I'm sorry 🙂

Here more information about the Median Absolute Deviation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_absolute_deviation

You made application with no instructions on the actual app you going to get a lot of questions especially since people pay to use it.

Most of the question is about your app & you not answered 1.

49 minutes ago, Hygradeb said:

You made application with no instructions on the actual app you going to get a lot of questions especially since people pay to use it.

Most of the question is about your app & you not answered 1.

Hi. I really don't want this to escalate. I think to have answered all the questions you made in this thread about the features of the app (links to understand telemetry data, map colors, intermediate times, Median Absolute Deviation, etc.). For the data, I explained that we receive them from the game and I have the same information as you have about them; if you need more details, only Codemasters can help (e.g. "Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?"). Other notes ("will you be adding Career & GP/Championship", "will each game mode be added to separate information", "your app price should go down when the actual game price drops") are simply not questions about features of SRT so I don't have answers for them.

If you need more details on what a specific button does in the app, I can share all my knowledge to help 🙂

17 hours ago, Kafumanto said:

Hi. I really don't want this to escalate. I think to have answered all the questions you made in this thread about the features of the app (links to understand telemetry data, map colors, intermediate times, Median Absolute Deviation, etc.). For the data, I explained that we receive them from the game and I have the same information as you have about them; if you need more details, only Codemasters can help (e.g. "Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?"). Other notes ("will you be adding Career & GP/Championship", "will each game mode be added to separate information", "your app price should go down when the actual game price drops") are simply not questions about features of SRT so I don't have answers for them.

If you need more details on what a specific button does in the app, I can share all my knowledge to help 🙂

In your app it states suspension & in your app it states online racing.

So yes I was asking about these features in your application not about CM.

Every things I asked about is to do with your application, maybe you don't understand my question.

The cost of your application is nothing to do with CM but yet you say it does. Why would the 8. Charge you placed your app have anything to do with CM?

And when you say I get the same data you get that's not correct I didn't right the program so the data I get is what you give me🤔.

Looks like I'll just have to learn about the application you wrote myself with the little help you have given.

I'll try not to ask you about you application any more.

Like I say you don't understand the question.

18 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

How do show sector times? 8 can't see sector times parameter.

Hi. Sector times are not manager as telemetry parameters, so there're not available there. You can see them only in the laps list. Where would you like them to appear?

18 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

Need to be able to change temperature settings from f to c 

UK use C & mph not C & kph 

This is not supported at the moment. In the main screen, you can tap on the "gear" icon at top right. There you can select between Metric and Imperial units, but not mixing them.