Jump to content Jump to content

Sim Racing Telemetry available for download


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

I have found a section that uses the word intermediate in comparison is that the sector times?

It's has .. lap time and intermediate 1,2,3

Yes, it allows you to sort the laps by total lap time or by single intermediate time (i.e. the time spent in a particular sector of a lap).

 

21 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

Got to say it has helped me see my mistake just need to see how it can help me improve.

Glad it is helping you 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kafumanto said:

Yes, it allows you to sort the laps by total lap time or by single intermediate time (i.e. the time spent in a particular sector of a lap).

 

Glad it is helping you 🙂

So intermediate 1 is sector 1? Or how do we know which sector which.

In the map can you hide the lower bar so the map can have more space.

In the image below it's say weather 0 ? Should it not say dry wet? Or is 0 dry track?

I see you have online race parameter which is sweet , will you be adding Career & GP/Championship?

I see engine/gear box damage, unfortunately this game it only happens in career mode. so that bring me back to the question above will each game mode be added to separate information?

Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?

I take it or am I wrong every single settings you can change in the game is displayed in the app. it may not use the same name as in the game like brake pressure, front suspension, tyre pressure etc but it's there I just need to keep looking & work out the parameter name.

if I did 3 laps with a car setup that car setup & lap time parameter information is Keeped together?

If I then change 1 items like brake bias and then go out to the track 10sec later that setup will be stored with that lap and if I compare the two I can see what settings I changed on the car for that lap. I don't just mean the data traveling around the track I mean both. This is great when data sharing & going back to check old setups & lap times. 

When you clicked on shared file you would see my track data showing my car setup before starting a lap so you could use it & try that setup yourself.

With all that information you get from the game into the application you should have one more tab to add next to track table, which is yes you guessed it car setup maybe an icon showing a F1 car, when you click on it you can compare car pit lane setup for each P/Q/R, sectors, etc.

I hope I haven't lost you trying to explain.

I understand Median is middle but what is Median bABS dev? Is that for people that use assist?

Is there a section that can tell which assist is being used?

That can be useful for data sharing & comparing!

Track section will you in time allow more than 3 parameters to be compared? Maybe up to 5 items not sure how difficult it will be.

Is there a online PDF to download that can explain the terminology you used in the app.

One thing .. you will need if possible to get the latest version out i.e F1 2020 when the new games comes out say within a month and then as the year goes reduce the cost of that module. That way you get new customers & keep old ones that may not buy the game until midway through the year one price all year long is not good for idea unless your application last more than a year say 2019 until 2021.

After 5mth of the game itself being you app should reduce it price ... In fact your app price should go down when the actual game price drops.

So if this application started at £8.49 4 month ago it should now be 6.49 for example.

Don't change it now unless you going to give me a refund off the different price.

When is the beta out if you have beta?

 

I sure I'll find more to ask.

 

Screenshot_20191009_110433_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_110326_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_110221_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_110142_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_103152_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_103123_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Screenshot_20191009_103052_com.unamedia.srt.jpg

Edited by Hygradeb
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Drospy said:

Hi Kafumanto,

can I use mobile APP for record data and then see same data on PC ?

Thanks

 

Hi Drospy, not at the moment. In a future update we'll add a "sharing" feature that can be used also to address this use-case. Please note that purchases are not transferable, so you'll need separate licenses of SRT modules on both PC and mobile in this case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 1:06 PM, Hygradeb said:

So intermediate 1 is sector 1? Or how do we know which sector which.

In the map can you hide the lower bar so the map can have more space.

In the image below it's say weather 0 ? Should it not say dry wet? Or is 0 dry track?

I see you have online race parameter which is sweet , will you be adding Career & GP/Championship?

I see engine/gear box damage, unfortunately this game it only happens in career mode. so that bring me back to the question above will each game mode be added to separate information?

Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?

I take it or am I wrong every single settings you can change in the game is displayed in the app. it may not use the same name as in the game like brake pressure, front suspension, tyre pressure etc but it's there I just need to keep looking & work out the parameter name.

if I did 3 laps with a car setup that car setup & lap time parameter information is Keeped together?

If I then change 1 items like brake bias and then go out to the track 10sec later that setup will be stored with that lap and if I compare the two I can see what settings I changed on the car for that lap. I don't just mean the data traveling around the track I mean both. This is great when data sharing & going back to check old setups & lap times. 

When you clicked on shared file you would see my track data showing my car setup before starting a lap so you could use it & try that setup yourself.

With all that information you get from the game into the application you should have one more tab to add next to track table, which is yes you guessed it car setup maybe an icon showing a F1 car, when you click on it you can compare car pit lane setup for each P/Q/R, sectors, etc.

I hope I haven't lost you trying to explain.

I understand Median is middle but what is Median bABS dev? Is that for people that use assist?

Is there a section that can tell which assist is being used?

That can be useful for data sharing & comparing!

Track section will you in time allow more than 3 parameters to be compared? Maybe up to 5 items not sure how difficult it will be.

Is there a online PDF to download that can explain the terminology you used in the app.

One thing .. you will need if possible to get the latest version out i.e F1 2020 when the new games comes out say within a month and then as the year goes reduce the cost of that module. That way you get new customers & keep old ones that may not buy the game until midway through the year one price all year long is not good for idea unless your application last more than a year say 2019 until 2021.

After 5mth of the game itself being you app should reduce it price ... In fact your app price should go down when the actual game price drops.

So if this application started at £8.49 4 month ago it should now be 6.49 for example.

Don't change it now unless you going to give me a refund off the different price.

When is the beta out if you have beta?

 

I sure I'll find more to ask.

I'm sorry but I can't answer all your questions. A lot of them seems more about the game rather than SRT, but we are not part of Codemasters. For any question about the numeric data and fields, you should ask directly to Codemasters. Our app takes all the data they generate for your car and make them accessible, if you have specific questions on such numbers they are the only ones that can give you the right answers. I'm sorry 🙂

Here more information about the Median Absolute Deviation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_absolute_deviation

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kafumanto said:

I'm sorry but I can't answer all your questions. A lot of them seems more about the game rather than SRT, but we are not part of Codemasters. For any question about the numeric data and fields, you should ask directly to Codemasters. Our app takes all the data they generate for your car and make them accessible, if you have specific questions on such numbers they are the only ones that can give you the right answers. I'm sorry 🙂

Here more information about the Median Absolute Deviation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_absolute_deviation

 

You made application with no instructions on the actual app you going to get a lot of questions especially since people pay to use it.

Most of the question is about your app & you not answered 1.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Hygradeb said:

You made application with no instructions on the actual app you going to get a lot of questions especially since people pay to use it.

Most of the question is about your app & you not answered 1.

 

Hi. I really don't want this to escalate. I think to have answered all the questions you made in this thread about the features of the app (links to understand telemetry data, map colors, intermediate times, Median Absolute Deviation, etc.). For the data, I explained that we receive them from the game and I have the same information as you have about them; if you need more details, only Codemasters can help (e.g. "Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?"). Other notes ("will you be adding Career & GP/Championship", "will each game mode be added to separate information", "your app price should go down when the actual game price drops") are simply not questions about features of SRT so I don't have answers for them.

If you need more details on what a specific button does in the app, I can share all my knowledge to help 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kafumanto said:

Hi. I really don't want this to escalate. I think to have answered all the questions you made in this thread about the features of the app (links to understand telemetry data, map colors, intermediate times, Median Absolute Deviation, etc.). For the data, I explained that we receive them from the game and I have the same information as you have about them; if you need more details, only Codemasters can help (e.g. "Suspensions height is that the level of suspension in the pit lane before going to the track? If not which one is it?"). Other notes ("will you be adding Career & GP/Championship", "will each game mode be added to separate information", "your app price should go down when the actual game price drops") are simply not questions about features of SRT so I don't have answers for them.

If you need more details on what a specific button does in the app, I can share all my knowledge to help 🙂

In your app it states suspension & in your app it states online racing.

So yes I was asking about these features in your application not about CM.

Every things I asked about is to do with your application, maybe you don't understand my question.

The cost of your application is nothing to do with CM but yet you say it does. Why would the 8. Charge you placed your app have anything to do with CM?

And when you say I get the same data you get that's not correct I didn't right the program so the data I get is what you give me🤔.

Looks like I'll just have to learn about the application you wrote myself with the little help you have given.

I'll try not to ask you about you application any more.

Like I say you don't understand the question.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

How do show sector times? 8 can't see sector times parameter.

Hi. Sector times are not manager as telemetry parameters, so there're not available there. You can see them only in the laps list. Where would you like them to appear?

 

18 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

Need to be able to change temperature settings from f to c 

UK use C & mph not C & kph 

This is not supported at the moment. In the main screen, you can tap on the "gear" icon at top right. There you can select between Metric and Imperial units, but not mixing them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

Hi all 

can anybody or know where I can find info on how to read the data in the program. It seems to be pretty poor that they selling the program but not giving any ideas on how to read the data so we can use it properly. 
 

Coz at the moment it’s just a program that records lap times and nothing else plus it just a wiggly lines everywhere I can get a child to do wiggly lines. 
 

we need info on using the program..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, falf2 said:

Hi,

   I am starting to using the tool. Anyone can tell me how to compare my lap against the ghost one?

   I purchased the license too.

 

Thank you.

Hi,

the game sends detailed telemetry data only for the local player (not for the ghosts neither for other players or AIs), so SRT can’t record them unfortunately.

We are working on a new feature (that should be available in few weeks, with also the native support to F1 2020) that will allow players to share telemetries. It’s not the same thing you’re asking of course, but soon you could try asking the telemetry to other players if they’re using SRT too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, peanutt2000 said:

So you download this to your iPhone, then how does it connect to ps4? Sorry I’m not the most switched on person when it comes to technology. Cheers if anybody replies.

Hi! Here the detailed instruction for F1 2019: https://www.simracingtelemetry.com/help/F12019/ . Basically you must connect your iPhone and PS4 to the same WiFi network, then configure the game on PS4 to send data to your iPhone.

The new module supporting F1 2020 will be available in few weeks. Instructions will be similar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This telemetry thing is interesting me the more I read up on it. The data might show me why I'm always last on the grid/finishing races in last place or why I might possibly be the worst driver on F1 2019. 😁😉

Edited by Scrogs
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

The new version 1.6.0 is out! Here the new features:

  • F1 2020 - native support for F1 2020. Instructions on how to configure SRT and F1 2020 are here: https://www.simracingtelemetry.com/help/F12020/ ;
  • Sharing - you can now share your telemetries with other users and compare your laps with the ones from your friends. Used with the "comparison" feature, this is the best tool to improve your skills. Sharing and importing is simple: open a telemetry session and press the "Share" icon, select the "Share" option and send/save the file. When you receive a ".SRT" file, you can import it from the game screen pressing the "Import" icon.

  • Exporting - a long-awaited feature is finally available: you can now export your telemetry data to CSV file, to analyze them with other programs (Excel, LibreOffice, etc.). Exporting data is simple: open a telemetry session and press the "Share" icon, select the "Export to CSV" option and send/save the file. Saving CSV files could require few minutes and could result in big files, so be patient when exporting them.

v1.6.0 is available on all the supported platforms: PC, Mac, iOS and Android.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

The new version 1.7.0 is is out now! Here the main new features:

  • F1 2021 - Added native support for F1 2021 (by Codemasters). Press the "Help" button in the recording screen of SRT for the detailed instructions, or read them directly here: https://www.simracingtelemetry.com/help/F12021/ .
  • Color palette - Thanks to your feedbacks, we fixed a bug causing too dark colors in some charts. But as we were not satisfied enough, you can now customize the "color palette" used by SRT to better suit your preferences. You can find the option in the "Settings" menu.

  • Recording settings - You can now customize the available recording settings for each game. You can access the options from both the "Settings" menu and the "Recording" page. Options include - for example - the "UDP listening port" for F1* games, simplifying how to use SRT with other tools at the same time.

v1.7.0 is available on all the supported platforms: PC, macOS, iOS, Android.

We hope you'll enjoy the new features. Happy racing!

bannerF12021_800x450.jpg.f88aafd49e78bb520d5aa523ed2a9630.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...