Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 - Max Verstappen Mod v2.0 !!! UPDATED

Hello guys and girls,

Here is a Max Verstappen Mod v2.0 for the game F1 2014.  I hope you like it as much as i do cos i am a huge fan and can´t wait until he will win his first race in 2015 :-)

Max Verstappen Mod v2.0 replaces/updates/adds:

general: The mod in general replaces the driver Daniil Kvyat with Max Verstappen
livery: Daniil Kvyat´s livery is updated with Max Verstappen name and number 38.
garage: Daniil Kvyat´s garage is updated with number 38.
character: Daniil Kvyat´s images and helmet images replaced with Max Verstappen images.
helmet: Daniil Kvyat´s helmet is replaced by a fictional Max Verstappen helmet.
clothes: Daniil Kvyat´s clothes are updated with Max Verstappen names and Dutch flag.
menu/game images: All Daniil Kvyat´s images are replaced with Max Verstappen images.
ingame text/names: All Danill Kvyat´s names and abbreviations are replaced with Max Verstappen names/abbreviations in menu, race results etc.
career helmet: Fictional Max Verstappen career helmet with new image added (career helmet #38 is replaced)
language: The mod is available in all 8 original languages that in the game exist.
other: dutch flag next to name Max Verstappen in race results etc.

More info and Installation guide can be found inside the download which you can find on my website:
http://www.rallygamer.com/f12014/mods/max-verstappen-mod.html

oh btw for those who seak mods and skins for F1 2014 go here for some awesome 200+ custom made skins, mods, tools etc.  http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/f1-2014.38/

hoonhead said:
 I hope you like it as much as i do cos i am a huge fan and can´t wait until he will win his first race in 2015 :-)
Unless he magically becomes a teammate to Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg, I highly doubt it...