Sign in to follow this  

CodeMasters, please patch this game.

Hi everyone, I purchased the game today and I am noticing things that need to be fixed. 

1. First lap pace needs fixing
  2. Tyre degradation on AI cars needs to happen
  3. The engineer on the radio seems a little too quiet 
  4. The grip is a little over powering 
So far I'm really enjoying it though. Bahrain is really fun to race on during the night.

1) I see your point but it's always been that way.
2) Not noticed it yet.
3) I have noticed that more than previous years but I am sure you can adjust that.
4) Yes. There should really be more wheelspin under acceleration.

1. Easier said than done. No racing game has managed it yet. A simple patch will almost certainly not fix this.
2. I've seen people complain about this but I ask why? I've done a couple of races now where the AI have pitted three times and I've managed to do two stops while not being overwhelmingly off the pace and could very easily have done the three stops matching them for pace or more. It was difficult in 2013 but this time it's a lot easier to match the AI's times throughout a whole stint.
3. Can't say I've noticed any difference. A few sound adjustments will do the trick. RE volume up, other volumes down.
4. I can only assume you're on a pad. There probably needs to be an adjustment since it's supposedly much quicker than using a wheel. (Though I do seem to remember wheel users scoffing when using a wheel was undoubtedly quicker in previous games that they deserved to be quicker as they were "using the right tools"). But I digress.
There should be minimal to no difference in pace between pad or wheel so this does need an adjustment to make it more balanced.

I'd personally add a closing of the gap between tiers during qualifying sessions. Qualifying still looks too predictable with giving the same kind of results and Toro Rosso probably need a bump up in performance overall. They're a lot closer to the likes of Force India, particularly in qualifying in real life. This was something that bugged me in 2013 as the tiers were far too spreadout. (Although if teams change tiers at the end of seasons or even mid season like in some of the previous games then this is moot. Perhaps when someone gets that far they can confirm one way or the other).

Thinis said:
Hi everyone, I purchased the game today and I am noticing things that need to be fixed. 

1. First lap pace needs fixing
  2. Tyre degradation on AI cars needs to happen
  3. The engineer on the radio seems a little too quiet 
  4. The grip is a little over powering 
So far I'm really enjoying it though. Bahrain is really fun to race on during the night.
3. he is a moron anyway, don't listen to him!

For god sake fix the dumbed down easy handling for Pads. Let us actually turn off assits!!

Another thing I noticed, today I was in the Red Bull and for some reason I can press LB and the KERS animation happens.