What Car Do You Own?

1997-99 Toyota MR2 MkI T-bar, red
1999-06 Fiat Barchetta MkI, yellow
2006-2015 Fiat Barchetta MkII, yellow
2015-2016 My wife's 2003 Opel Corsa, black
2016- Opel Adam Turbo, yellow

i have an hunday I10 and i am expection to recive the new care the ford musting 1976 in few days 

I flushed the radiator and heater core in my 2000 Jeep Wrangler. Flushed about 6 gallons of crud out of it. Filled the system with water and started and let the Jeep run for ten minutes to flow water through the system to flush it some more. Came back out and the radiator is boiling loudly. A little steam was coming from the cap but not much at all. Any ideas?

Are you sure you have thoroughly rinsed the system out? If there was that much crap in the system have you circulated some of it into the pipework? 

Unlikely to be the cause of your problem, but did you flush the system with regular or distilled water? 

I have two atm 

My everyday drive is an Alfa Romeo Giuletta Veloce in Alfa Red, atm its working fine which is a rare state of affairs lols
For the weekend I have a 2016 BMW z4 in silver, yeah I know its a car for middle aged men but meh...

When I lived in England 2013-2015 I drove a Fiat 500 hehe.

My first car my parents bought me a Modern Mini in 2007 which was black with a purple stripe, nice car that. Pity I uhm wrote it off...whistles

I want a BMW Z4, I like them. I don’t think they are an old man’s convertible. Plus, you have a 2006 model, so that is one of the last of the last of the second generation that has been Z4 made.

McStanley

Yeah its such a nice car, i just love undoing my hair and letting it blow free in the wind. Pity it turns into a rats nest then i have to spend an hour brushing it out. :)

There is only one Z4 for me: 

:smiley:

(I'd actually say the Z4 was a hairdressers car rather than a middle age man car!)

This is one of the most heartbreaking decisions, I have had to make so far in my life, but I have ordered, on lease, a brand new Volkswagen Golf GT 1.6 TDI 5 Speed Manual 5 Door Hatchback (Mk7.5), in Indium Grey Metallic, with 17" 'Dijon' Alloy Wheels. This car is due for delivery in November, to replace my 2004, 54 plate BMW 1 Series 118D, which is my baby. I am super sad and upset to have to replace her already. She is costing me more money than I thought she would, so it's time to change, her sadly. Just thinking about selling her, makes me cry. :'(

McStanley

As of this afternoon my Alfa is at the mechanic, no idea whats up with it. Just wouldn't turn over, battery and electrics fine just no engine lols. Had to hang around campus for the tow truck to turn up, spoilt my afternoon off thats for sure! Stupid thing, its so damm pretty inside and out (beautiful leather and such nice paint etc) but not built properly obviously lols. Had it 9 months now for 4 trips to the mechanic, 3 minor (trim pieces breaking off and a fuel hose that wasn't attached properly) and one pending but seems serious. If my Z4 breaks down I'll have to be driven to work by my partner in a Holden Colorado Ute, I'd rather walk then be seen in that thing, jeeps.

So it turns out the electrics in my Alfa were creating a false engine failure stop signal that was shutting down power to the engine. The engine is fine thankfully! All my mechanic had to do was reset the system and it starts perfectly, what a stupid fault...he did say its common with this model and that Alfa have patched it several times but haven't quite gotten rid of it. I've been shown how to reset things myself so if I get the non start again I can hopefully reset it. Sigh...I do have a 150,000km unlimited warranty so it cost me nothing but still highly annoying.

My Dad told me many times not to buy an Alfa as they are so unreliable, but its just so gorgeous I just couldn't leave the darling thing in the showroom :p

After my Clio got written off whilst parked outside my house one morning :disappointed: I now have my second car.. A Volkswagen Fox, seems like a good little runner so far! Bigger engine and cheaper on the insurance than the Clio too. 

Sorry to read about the Clio getting written off.

The Polo could be cheaper on insurance for a few reasons. It could be newer than the Clio and safer as well, for passengers inside the car, for when it is involved in a crash.

McStanley

McStanley said:
Sorry to read about the Clio getting written off.

The Polo could be cheaper on insurance for a few reasons. It could be newer than the Clio and safer as well, for passengers inside the car, for when it is involved in a crash.

McStanley
Cheers, was one of the most gutting moments of my life when i woke up to find it in a mess haha!  :'(
And yeah, it seems a lot more well built than the Clio.. thank you to Brazil! I love my Fox  <3

At least you weren't involved in the writing off process, I can still remember clearly the day I crashed my Mini. I was 19 and totally convinced I was a) invulnerable and b) could drive like Schumacher. I was wrong on both counts, luckily I got away with only a couple of cracked ribs and some tiny glass cuts on one arm that didn't even scar. Needless to say my parents didn't offer me a replacement car, had to buy it myself, a second hand Mazda MX-5 in a darkish blue iirc. 

At least you weren't involved in the writing off process, I can still remember clearly the day I crashed my Mini. I was 19 and totally convinced I was a) invulnerable and b) could drive like Schumacher. I was wrong on both counts, luckily I got away with only a couple of cracked ribs and some tiny glass cuts on one arm that didn't even scar. Needless to say my parents didn't offer me a replacement car, had to buy it myself, a second hand Mazda MX-5 in a darkish blue iirc. 
True that, always look on the bright side i say! :)  I'm 24 now and only learnt to drive this year.. i can't imagine being 18/19 and being behind the wheel, i'm fairly sure that i'd have a similar story to yours!