Sign in to follow this  

Introducing the F1 Beta | Codemasters Blog

Introducing the F1 Beta | Codemasters Blog

What a season 2018 is turning out to be so far! We’re only just recovering from that Bahrain Grand Prix – all the action up and down the field, not to mention that final lap that had us all on the edge of our seats. You can check out the official race highlights here:

Read the full story here

This will be an important beta , evryone is execting them to step up the online game. It will create alot of pressure but if they focus on both areas of the game then it is fine.

Looks like surveymonkey broke down =D Not working at all D:

Looking forward to the Android Beta F1. I'm wondering how many devices now have the Vulkan Rendering Engine AND if it will be incorporated into the new F1 for Android ☮️

I love this time of year  :) The new season is back and now we get to start hyping about the new game!

at the moment I am continuing to grind kilometers with renault on xbox one s ;) in the f1 2017 career; I have compiled the form for the beta and I can not wait to see how the halo will be implemented and the new rules on the number of power units in season. I in the complete races in my career I have difficulty already managing 4 ...

It' looks like I muddled my months up and beta was posted yesterday and not like I thought last month , I am excited to be part of the beta testing again  offline and online , many thanks codemasters for given me a part  in this years beta testing .

VR support for the PC this time?

Skipped the last one, would make this one a first day purchase.

I signed up for the beta, how do i know if I I'm choosen??

Hey! Nice to see people are excited for the beta! Anyways you should get an email if you've been picked for the beta test.