Sign in to follow this  

Introducing the F1 Beta | Codemasters Blog

senna94f1 said:

madotter said:

I cannot wait for the beta! I'm really looking forward to how the cars handle compared to last year!

Oh my gosh I only just realised who this is

I subbed btw

And who is this may I ask that's got you so excited,

i cant mwait for f1 2018 beta , it's getting close , I can almost taste it ,

YouTuber Mad Otter. His channel is very underrated he is very good. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/madotter

How long do I have to wait? I hope i will get a key. I did not receive a key in 2017 :(

I sent my application twice, and the second one is the right one FYI. Is it a problem?

Heinz57 said:
Missed out on the last beta test so hoping for another chance... lets hope this version is just as good if not better than 2017 need to exercise the i7 8700 and 1080Ti a bit more :-)
How about a game that doesn’t cater to wallets and plays well on most PCs that still cost four or five times a console price rather than that of a real car?

Most have a 1060 according to the Steam survey and that’s about 3% of the market.

I would expect it to play well on that GPU with a respectable multi core CPU.

I really hope I can live with the halo. An ingame option to visually disable it might be handy. 

I expect something extra like we had in the 1st F1 game of Codemasters, with interviews in the career mode.
Add a test in the beginning of career mode to be selected by a team (no free selection).

I hope they will improve physics and revise the external cameras which at the moment don't give any speed feeling at all. In this case I might start using them again. This being said, I'm going to buy and enjoy the new f1 game.

How do I know my application has been submitted?
when you finish the survey it will be submitted and you'll get an email if accepted

KingAV said:
when you finish the survey it will be submitted and you'll get an email if accepted
Ok thanks! Do I need to have a survey monkey account?

KingAV said:

nope

Well codies it's the 23rd today and all bets were hedged on beta codes being released today ,, ,
If I have got it right then enjoy the beta people  and that means no one can say either,

Hopefully soon as we don't have that much time left before the full game is released ,,

but it if we still have not heard anything in say 6 weeks ,then I would say beta was already under way , just a case of waiting but tbh I can't wait until full game as its looking fantastic .

Hi all! We've sent out the emails to let you know if you're in the Beta today. So check your emails and don't forget to check the spam filter, just in case!

Faya said:
Hi all! We've sent out the emails to let you know if you're in the Beta today. So check your emails and don't forget to check the spam filter, just in case!
Good job! We’re selected! Appreciate it!

KingAV said:

It's seems you do .