Jump to content Jump to content

Introducing the F1 Beta | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBot

senna94f1 said:

madotter said:

I cannot wait for the beta! I'm really looking forward to how the cars handle compared to last year!

Oh my gosh I only just realised who this is

I subbed btw

And who is this may I ask that's got you so excited,

i cant mwait for f1 2018 beta , it's getting close , I can almost taste it ,

YouTuber Mad Otter. His channel is very underrated he is very good. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/madotter
Heinz57 said:
Missed out on the last beta test so hoping for another chance... lets hope this version is just as good if not better than 2017 need to exercise the i7 8700 and 1080Ti a bit more :-)
How about a game that doesn’t cater to wallets and plays well on most PCs that still cost four or five times a console price rather than that of a real car?

Most have a 1060 according to the Steam survey and that’s about 3% of the market.

I would expect it to play well on that GPU with a respectable multi core CPU.
I hope they will improve physics and revise the external cameras which at the moment don't give any speed feeling at all. In this case I might start using them again. This being said, I'm going to buy and enjoy the new f1 game.
Hopefully soon as we don't have that much time left before the full game is released ,,

but it if we still have not heard anything in say 6 weeks ,then I would say beta was already under way , just a case of waiting but tbh I can't wait until full game as its looking fantastic .
Hi all! We've sent out the emails to let you know if you're in the Beta today. So check your emails and don't forget to check the spam filter, just in case!

Archived