Sign in to follow this  

Classic cars in 2018?

(Cynical Hat) Nah, they'll remove them so they can add them back in a few seasons for an infusion of HYPE!

I hope they give us classic cars from entire seasons with the ability to do custom championships. Then I will buy the game.  

Can definitely see them doing “greatest hits” style DLC releases, ie one with a selection of cars from various decades plus classic tracks.
But from CM’s survey it seems they’re unsure of going this route or doing particular DLC releases based on certain decades with just cars and circuits from that particular era instead. 

Either way I’m certainly optimistic and excited to see what they have in store for the new game, especially seeing that Onrush uses a fresh and new version of their EGO engine.
If that can achieve the visual performance and stunning graphics comparable to Driveclub then I’d say future F1 and Dirt games are looking very optimistic indeed from a visual point of view ;)

Tbh, I hope they do like NASCAR heat 2.  I bought the game with the 2017 cars and teams, paid $10 and got all the 2018 teams/cars/drivers/tracks. 

Classic cars will be the answer to everyone's issue with the halo obstructing cockpit cam. I just hope they allow us to do champ seasons with the classic cars.