Sign in to follow this  

The Semi-detached Council Trousers Poll

This poll is for a bit of fun. Do you wear semi-detached council trousers? Click 'yes' or 'no', to cast your vote!

McStanley

EUfkdup, how is this post spam? It is not. I posted it to be fun, not for it to be spam. Please remove that flag. It is ruining my scores. Thank you.

McStanley

I've heard of a semi-detached council house.. But what on earth are trousers?? :lol:

Ok... but what on earth is a semi detached council worker?!  :D

A semi-detached council worker, is somebody who works for the council, in the semi-detached council house department! :smiley:

McStanley

@Lukedfrt I already have  :D

*Not illegal stuff, just some extra morphine I was prescribed this morning. High or not I have no idea what is going on here.

Lukedfrt said:
I would love to read this whilst high :lol:

Hughesy said:
I already have  D

*Not illegal stuff, just some extra morphine I was prescribed this morning. High or not I have no idea what is going on her:
:smiley:D

McStanley

So if I am reading this right, semi detached council trousers are worn by semi detached council workers in the semi detached council housing department?

Do they also drive their semi detached council cars to work?

Are semi-detatched trousers in the process of tearing or slipping down? Or are they attached to another pair of trousers?

@MBKF1

You are reading this correctly, MBKF1. Semi-detached council trousers are worn by semi-detached council workers. I guess so, but semi detached council workers drive semi-detached vans, not semi-detached cars. The front half is a Ford Transit Custom and the rear half is a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter! :smiley:

@Hughesy

:smiley:

@VirtuaIceMan

Semi-detached trousers are in the process of falling down, hence it's name! :smiley:

McStanley