Sign in to follow this  

THE F1 BETA Thread and FAQ

@Faya
give us a signal please when the process is finished. Just to know if we are in or not.

liveTOwin said:
@Faya
give us a signal please when the process is finished. Just to know if we are in or not.

I think they’re out now. Well iv has mine so if you’ve not got one yet your probably not chosen

Nah nah they're just finishing up... sure of it... it better be... or else we're going to have some MASSIVE issues on our hands here.

Thanks for inviting me. Appreciate that. Looking forward to the codes. I will clear my schedule. 

It seems only a very few have got confirmation email. I recommended serval people who have shown me there emails.  So why only a  very selected few who I got them to sign up for beta. I feel quite insulted after  3 months waiting and appears quite a few on here do as well. 

I honestly recommend closing this thread now before you get more than just me having a rant about this

Seems like I was not chosen.
Shame, I really thought this year I would finally be selected. :(

Congrats to everyone who received the confirmation and I hope you dedicate as much time as you can into this opportunity to test and give feedback.  :)
Do not misuse this opportunity.

Yay I got in.

I can't wait to help make this game better. I seem to put too much effort in on that front, in another game I even made it on the special thanks in the credits because I helped so much lol.

Also people, if you feel insulted at this try going for jobs with extended recruitment processes. Can get a year in to find you didn't get the job.  I have been there before.

I guess it's common, it's always the employers fault you didn't get a job and not yours right?

Seem I was not chosen. Fair enough I respect your decision. 

Congrats to those of you who got chosen, I hope you can give some valuable feedback to help ensure F1 2018 will be an amazing game for every F1 fan out there  :)

Thanks Codies for letting me join the beta ! I will do my best to give the greatest feedback possible. Dedication won't be an issue here as I have over 1000 hours or maybe more in F1 2017.

senna94f1 said:
It seems only a very few have got confirmation email. I recommended serval people who have shown me there emails.  So why only a  very selected few who I got them to sign up for beta. I feel quite insulted after  3 months waiting and appears quite a few on here do as well. 
Put it this way, a lot of us and I have seen your input in this as well Senna94f1 have spent a lot of these 3 months promising and expecting a lot to do when we get this, and yet we're the ones that get declined and those who make silly gestures and comments are the ones who are selected. It is only the biggest insult I have ever seen in my life, and codies should be ashamed of themselves for giving the Beta off to a select group of people who are only going to just play the game and brag the fact they got to do it before anyone else. 

Seriously, this is a grievance I gave these people the best ways to solve F1 2017 and never saw anything warranted, I run a league for crying out loud and wanted to give them the best experience for the next season. No one cares clearly. Well... I hope you guys enjoy your little beta test, because there is one positive out of this.

I won't be one of the fools responsible if this game becomes a bigger joke than 2017.

Another thing too, if I find out this was a biased choice too... mate...
Felipe baby stay cool. Sorry but how old are you? You look like a little kid wich doesn’t get his lolly from Mum. 

Your point of view is totally childish. I know many people including me, who are racing leagues for years - way before the ESport hype. Some got codes, some not. There is no reason for doing a little Lance Stroll here.

The question I am asking isn't so much the codes but when will our private forum open? I have a few ideas now.

Eh, I suppose I wasn't chosen this year. Bummer. But I guess I kinda expected it a bit, won't comment why :D
Good luck to all the beta testers!

mantazzo said:
Eh, I suppose I wasn't chosen this year. Bummer. But I guess I kinda expected it a bit, won't comment why :D
Good luck to all the beta testers!
I know exactly why, but i will keep it a secret?

Given the awful state of the multiplayer in 2017 I really hope the Beta testers make a difference this time.

Slipstream glitch, safety car non functional and other game breaking glitches can't be in the game this year. 

The whole thread turns more and more into childhood. Guys why you are thinking you deserve a key more than others? If you are choosen fine if not stay cool. What‘s the problem?

My only hope is that the guys are choosen really try to test it and don‘t use it for fun and/or practice. From twenty years experience as beta tester i learned that mostly participants won‘t really help. They only want to have it first. 

So congrats to all participants, but now do your work. You are not invited to have fun. It is work to find bugs and glitches and to report them. 

Given the awful state of the multiplayer in 2017 I really hope the Beta testers make a difference this time.

Slipstream glitch, safety car non functional and other game breaking glitches can't be in the game this year. 
They weren't in the beta last year,the final game bore little relation to the beta 

Well I mean you can't see the differences as you were not in the beta. You can only see what came out.

senna94f1 said:
I feel quite insulted after  3 months waiting and appears quite a few on here do as well. 
This is just unbelievable... You make yourself sound like a little kid with this who has never been rejected in anything... It's just how I hear it.