THE F1 BETA Thread and FAQ

Really why is that.so each time I say absolutely anything you immediately jump on me.
Of course people are going to be upset. The.beta sign up wasn't a competition. It was a sign up and all of us have waited 3 months. It's called compassion which you clearly don't have in dealing with people on a public forum.  You were the one saying I wasn't suitable for the beta.its not your call to say that as that's baised. It's almost like you are trying to bait people and incite others to your personal cause. 

senna94f1 said:
Really why is that.so each time I say absolutely anything you immediately jump on me.
I knew you were going to say this even though it wouldn't make sense.

senna94f1 said:
You were the one saying I wasn't suitable for the beta.its not your call to say that as that's baised. It's almost like you are trying to bait people and incite others to your personal cause. 
Well I mean it doesn't SOUND like it even at now considering you become angry for no reason at Codies. Waiting is not a reason to be angry. You're not entitled to anything except a working game.

Boi I rly hope I get a 2018 beta key :#   
The strange part is that you joined today...
E: Also we can stop it here before @Faya comes and ends this anyways. (Talking about the argument which started between me and senna94f1 again.

Is it possible that any more closed beta invites will be given out over the coming days, or is that it?

UP100 said:
Boi I rly hope I get a 2018 beta key :#   
The strange part is that you joined today...
E: Also we can stop it here before @Faya comes and ends this anyways. (Talking about the argument which started between me and senna94f1 again.

What do you mean I joined today... I've had this account since dirt 3, unless it doesn't get activated till you post something on the forums...

Is it possible that any more closed beta invites will be given out over the coming days, or is that it?
Depends if they get the correct feedback I suppose. A second wave of invites did happen last year but it was during the beta program. Like others have pointed out, some will have applied to play the game thinking it will give them a competitive advantage. It won't, and I suspect those players may not put in the hours or may only come up with specific issues.

What do you mean I joined today... I've had this account since dirt 3, unless it doesn't get activated till you post something on the forums...
Your profile literally says you joined at 2AM today in my time.

There is no codes being given out yet just an email to say you got selected.

Good to know codies is interested in offline only stuff cause that is all I mentioned an interest in on the sign up.

Depends if they get the correct feedback I suppose. A second wave of invites did happen last year but it was during the beta program. Like others have pointed out, some will have applied to play the game thinking it will give them a competitive advantage. It won't, and I suspect those players may not put in the hours or may only come up with specific issues.
Fingers crossed then. I only really play singleplayer modes anyway and I’ve got a pretty long play-time on all codemasters F1 games, so I’ve been able to pick up on the smaller issues the games have as well.

Andi said:

Good to know codies is interested in offline only stuff cause that is all I mentioned an interest in on the sign up.

huh i've read somtheing from Lee where he said the focus on the beta was especialy on MultiPlayer

Hi all,

Please remember to check your junk mail and spam filters, especially if you have a Hotmail or Gmail account.

Hi @haitch40, in regards to the Beta forum sevtion, I’m in the middle of finalising a few bits before I open the doors. I’ll let you know when you have access. 

@Faya if I remember I think I'm applied just for the offline of the beta but I never got anything at all yet

larryl said:
Andi said:

huh i've read somtheing from Lee where he said the focus on the beta was especialy on MultiPlayer
Well I will try to help with MP stuff if that is the majority of the beta but I made it clear in my sign up application that I am an offline only player and would like to help improve stuff related to that.

Maybe other factors are relevant like previous beta testing and the platform (PC).

larryl said:
Andi said:

You could sign up for Single Player, Multiplayer or both. I can imagine the focus ls on Multiplayer since there were issues in 2017. I do hope however that the final outcome will be much closer to what we have tested than last year when there was a huge difference in gameplay, handling, ffb in the beta compared to the actual released game. Beta experience was better.

Can imagine they probably selected a random number of people from each platform and also a mix of offline and online players. Feel gutted for those that weren’t lucky enough to be selected. I guess there’s still some hope if there’s been some issues with emails not being received though 

Seems like I was not chosen.
Shame, I really thought this year I would finally be selected. :(

Congrats to everyone who received the confirmation and I hope you dedicate as much time as you can into this opportunity to test and give feedback.  :)
Do not misuse this opportunity.
This is the type of post I like. No rant, just positivity. :)

Of course, 3rd time in a row not selected. Shouldve been Nice if we atleast got an mail for thanking us for signing up. But No just ignore Everyone