Sign in to follow this  

THE F1 BETA Thread and FAQ

UP100 said:
senna94f1 said:
Really why is that.so each time I say absolutely anything you immediately jump on me.
I knew you were going to say this even though it wouldn't make sense.

senna94f1 said:
You were the one saying I wasn't suitable for the beta.its not your call to say that as that's baised. It's almost like you are trying to bait people and incite others to your personal cause. 
Well I mean it doesn't SOUND like it even at now considering you become angry for no reason at Codies. Waiting is not a reason to be angry. You're not entitled to anything except a working game.
Who said anything about being angry not me ,I am perfectly relaxed, 
its you again making complete rubbish up again ,this is a pubic forum and you've attacked me at every opportunity ,I sent you a private message asking you to stop this several days ago, you have been reported ,

Please sea note this is not about the beta or codemasters ,so that's make that clear, I will buy full game regardless ,
it's about you attacking me ,

Geboy91 said:
Ok. I have no Email = no buying.          

Very mature.....
Almost 90% of my league has it and I who run the show doesn't... how's that fair?
90% of one league is huge, be glad for the guys and CM, they have actual fair drivers to test!
RickJonk said:
Of course, 3rd time in a row not selected. Shouldve been Nice if we atleast got an mail for thanking us for signing up. But No just ignore Everyone
Why the moaning?! 300 per console they have to pick some!
-------------

Lots of ppl here are talking like a little kid who don't get candy!
I get the disapointment but c'mon guys........

Hi all,

I know that emotions are running high at the moment and that some of you are upset at not getting in. For those that have gotten in, be nice to those that have not been selected. Don’t forget, we are watching your conduct on the forums. For those that have not gotten in, thank you so much for taking the time to apply and for wanting to help. The beta has limited places, so sadly we can’t invite you all.

It's not worth going through complaining at all the people who are complaining that's not gonna do anything. 
Faya said:

Hi all,

Please remember to check your junk mail and spam filters, especially if you have a Hotmail or Gmail account.

Hi @haitch40, in regards to the Beta forum section, I’m in the middle of finalising a few bits before I open the doors. I’ll let you know when you have access. 

So does this mean we'll get beta codes soon, or we just get access to the forum section soon? ;)

Would of been good to send out an automated email to those who applied and didn’t get in.

atleast they would know things were happening, instead of having them crying on the forums.

Faya said:

Hi all,

I know that emotions are running high at the moment and that some of you are upset at not getting in. For those that have gotten in, be nice to those that have not been selected. Don’t forget, we are watching your conduct on the forums. For those that have not gotten in, thank you so much for taking the time to apply and for wanting to help. The beta has limited places, so sadly we can’t invite you all.

Thanks CM and Faya for atleast being communicative with us. I have been at many other gaming communities where the entire game staff/devs ignore their loyal users. I might've not been selected for the beta, but I am not salty, I am just thankful for even HAD the oppertunity to sign up to possibily help improve a game series I love. And I can understand the possible frustration among many people, but let's be fair, CM do communicate with us, unlike many other gaming companies, so all I can say, is thanks, for giving us an oppertunity to be heard. :)

And good luck to those who got into the beta, please put your best efforts and time into it, and don't share or leak please, it's in the best interest for both you as tester and CM that it is "closed". :)

I can´t believe i got accepted into the beta! can´t wait to try it out! (i was not expecting to be accepted but this is a big surprise for me) 

I set up beta-testers Discord server, feel free to join if you are in beta. Should be easier to share your feedback :)
https://discord.gg/5zGxvDT

Hi @path1337

We want any and all feedback for the Beta to be in the Beta forums only. Do not use Discord for any Beta discussions as this is against the Beta rules. Thanks,

Faya said:
Hi @path1337

We want any and all feedback for the Beta to be in the Beta forums only. Do not use Discord for any Beta discussions as this is against the Beta rules. Thanks,
Okay sorry didn't know :(

No worries @path1337 ! Please close down the Discord  or use it for something different. Please also remove the link from your post so no one gets confused .

Thanks again! 

Oh well, just got to think of postive things for the game but I hope the beta goes very well and it comes out the doors 150% alot better at launch! I hope I can get into the next beta next year :)

Geboy91 said:
Ok. I have no Email = no buying.          
Seriously? Don't take it personally. Many of us were just not the right profiles they were looking for :) Maybe they looked for more active profiles on this forum? Or someone that has a better online history in previous F1 games. Let's trust them and the decisions they make :)

I am a professional in the QA industry. My daily job is to be a test manager (not for games, but for financial institutions). I love my job so much that I do testing for free during my days off as well (like this Beta). I still did not get a beta key. No hard feelings.

Still, I'm so much looking forward to F1 2018 when it gets out. 2018 is the last year with such fast cars because of changes in technical regulations starting next season.

We are going to look back at the 2018 season like we look back at the 2004 season. Excluding Monaco, all the races this far has been top quality.

Please test the safety-car and let us know how you get on ;-)
Not sure how ‘fully-featured’ the beta will be but I for one am definitely planning on giving as much help as I can to Codemasters with any issues with the safety car, plus doing my best to uncover any other issues to help them :smile:

why we cant have an open beta and if you want expirienced guys to test the beta why dont you let them stream the beta so everyone can tell his thoughts ?

why we cant have an open beta and if you want expirienced guys to test the beta why dont you let them stream the beta so everyone can tell his thoughts ?
Codemasters are doing a closed beta because they want feedback that can help them to improve the game. If it was an open beta, a lot of people would use it as a free-trial. Codemasters filter through who will give them the most feedback to prevent people from using it as a free-trail. 

Please test the safety-car and let us know how you get on ;-)

The testers are not allowed to share any information outside the beta forum.

Almost 90% of my league has it and I who run the show doesn't... how's that fair?
To quote the great and oft misunderstood Forrest Gump life is like a box of chocolates........ you know the rest.

I want to send a big thanks to codies for selecting me for the beta, im gonna try to help as much as i can ;)

I have not received an email yet. Kinda disappointed, since I left a lot of feedback for F1 2017 here in the forums.