Sign in to follow this  

THE F1 BETA Thread and FAQ

UP100 said:
Well in that case I have a full 16 subs and i only upload F1 content - Can I get one  :D
Well I mean depending on the publisher that might be possible actually :)

Well in that case, I have a full 11476 subs as I post this. I make a variety of content but also do F1 streams and some F1 videos. :)

bassser said:
Everybody is hyped for the Monaco GP and the Indy 500. And then theres me, always checking my emails to check if I am in the Beta xD
Notifications, dude. 'Checking' your email is like....so 90s.

Notifications are the noughties  ,mine are hand delivered by dhl from codemasters
  but next updates will be thru my oscillatory waves , ,you guys are so out of date lol,

bassser said:
Everybody is hyped for the Monaco GP and the Indy 500. And then theres me, always checking my emails to check if I am in the Beta xD
They won't release the beta during a weekend, will be early next week at best.

I hope that you release the beta this week on Tuesday or Wednesday, because in Germany on Thursday is a holiday and then a long weekend can take place.

ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmmn

need the beta for dat sweaty AOR practice

ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmmn

same here

between the latest beta test and final game is a huge difference. Just like every year

I'm at the point of the Mid-Season test for my league, this would be an amazing prospect to get it before this weekend

Codies release everything on Tuesday, so if it's this week it's gonna be today or tomorrow maybe. We just gotta be patient ;)

Be patient, The F1 Esports Qualification isn't over yet. If we're a bit logical they're will wait until the end of the Monaco Races to launch the beta.

Probably wrong but i think I think they're concentrating on the final event at Monaco first then all on the beta

ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmm

ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmmn

same here
And this is partly why the beta does not always work as intended and some bugs slip through the net. The beta is to test the game not for practicing for when it comes out.

I would like to think that these are from a minority of peeps just wanting "early access" to the game rather than helping test it fully locating bugs and giving valuable feedback to the devs.

Here's hoping these are not considered for the beta. Besides as already pointed out above, the final build is likely to be slightly different anyhow.

martbloke said:
ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmm

ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmmn

same here
And this is partly why the beta does not always work as intended and some bugs slip through the net. The beta is to test the game not for practicing for when it comes out.

I would like to think that these are from a minority of peeps just wanting "early access" to the game rather than helping test it fully locating bugs and giving valuable feedback to the devs.

Here's hoping these are not considered for the beta. Besides as already pointed out above, the final build is likely to be slightly different anyhow.
I was going to say this. My first post, the first reply of this thread. Tell them why they should pick you and not someone else, saying you want to use it to practice would make me think nah I will pick someone else. I know we are people wanting some fun but try and be a little professional. 

ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmmn

Imagine if some of the esports pro draft / finalists get it and some don’t, with things like ers that could be mad

I don't want to hark on about beta as between now and release of f1 2018 not a lot of time is left.
Yes I signed up to test the beta but how can anything be used in final game. 
I was told a few days ago that no one has received any beta codes and an anouncement would follow shortly.  .
Well is there any news ? 

martbloke said:
ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmm

ilikefast said:
Cmoooooooooooonnnnmmmmmn

same here

Well I would hope that everyone who signed up was included in beta.
Wether you play the beta or test beta .it's all the same things. If you don't play beta you ain't testing it.
We all want to give the development information about any bugs we find .that's the whole purpose of applying lol

senna94f1 said:
I don't want to hark on about beta as between now and release of f1 2018 not a lot of time is left.
Yes I signed up to test the beta but how can anything be used in final game. 
I was told a few days ago that no one has received any beta codes and an anouncement would follow shortly.  .
Well is there any news ? 
@Faya @jennyannem

Going to assume Codemasters have been busy with the esports events just lately and that the work on preparing the beta is still going on behind the scenes.
I’m sure they’ll release it out for testing as soon as they can, my prediction is going to be at some point either tomorrow or Friday at the latest.  Just a guess though :smile:

Sometimes it doesn't really sound like wanting to help the developers when you keep asking when the beta is. Maybe if we are unlucky enough there won't be a beta at all. I don't think they have to do it just because you filled a 30 minute form.