Sign in to follow this  

THE F1 BETA Thread and FAQ

I got selected for the beta. Got an e-mail. Would recommend check your e-mail. Maybe you've got luck

Hi all!
Yup, notifications are being sent out right now! Don't forget to check your spam filters, just in case!

FRACTURED said:
But tomorrow isn't Tuesday, so if not today, then next week by your own rules?  ;)
Wasn't wrong tho ;)

Congratulations to the F1 2018 beta testers! If you didn't get selected, well I guess I'll just say bad luck :/ Remember to check your spam folders and manually refresh your email software.

E: Okay the post has been updated to feature the latest update.

I have not got any email or Notifications on the website but I am refreshing my spam inbox and on the site too :(

Aww ive not been selected. A shame really. I would've so loves to be of help with my years of sim racing Experience. :(

Oh well i guess ill see how goodve job you guys that did get in did. :)

Oh well i guess ill see how goodve job you guys that did get in did. :)
Well I mean this is really hard to see considering you can't feel the difference between all the handling models and assist changes and so on. You can only see what eventually comes out :/

I think it's also worth a friendly reminder, that when we do get the code please please please don't share any footage or screenshots. Not only does it ruin it for yourself and codies, it ruins it for the rest of us aswell. Those who are actually here to be productive and to try and make the game better. 

Lee states that the big focus is on the online part.
I can understand that.

But i really hope they don't get too focused on the whole eSports thing. Loads and loads of people play race games for the career mode.

Well done to those that got in the beta and hopefully the feedback will help to improve the game. To those that didn't get in there may be opportunities similar to last year when the online side was being tested and more people got added so you never know.

Every Beta key is Send out? 
How high is the Chance that beta keys still incoming? At the Moment no key will send to me

Spent like 800 hours playing this game, of which definitely half or more are in multiplayer, in league racing and not even an email... For the 2nd year in a row. 

Hopefully the ones that got a code will properly give feedback to Codies

Thanks Codemasters for nothing!!! You destroyed my life! I haven't got a key.... So unfair!!!?

mic5824 said:
Thanks Codemasters for nothing!!! You destroyed my life! I haven't got a key.... So unfair!!!?
Viva Revolution. Fight for what's right

MrCosta96 said:
Spent like 800 hours playing this game, of which definitely half or more are in multiplayer, in league racing and not even an email... For the 2nd year in a row. 

Hopefully the ones that got a code will properly give feedback to Codies
Same for me! 

Coming to a thread close to you soon:

I RECEIVED THE CODE WHEN IS THE GAME DOWNLOADABLE I CAN'T WAIT yada yada

Thanks Codies for inviting me I’ll give constructive feedback and hopefully I will have a good enough UDP dashboard app developed for August 24th. 

I do hope the codes are out soon, mostly for the fact of how late in the year it already is. Based off last year we really only have a few weeks left to squeeze it in but I’m sure Codemasters has scheduling under control, hopefully ?