Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 beta can i join?

Curious to know if and how the beta testing works on consoles? Im assuming on PC you might get a download link in an email for instance but how does it work for consoles? 

I would wish to be a beta tester of F1 2018. What can i do? I am tottally available to give my feedback and ideas to contribute for this upcoming F1 game be the besttest ever of Codemasters releases 

Curious to know if and how the beta testing works on consoles? Im assuming on PC you might get a download link in an email for instance but how does it work for consoles? 
They'd email the redeem code, eg: They send coffee via email, I'd go to the redeem code screen (on PS4) put in the code and the game installs.

I would wish to be a beta tester of F1 2018. What can i do? I am tottally available to give my feedback and ideas to contribute for this upcoming F1 game be the besttest ever of Codemasters releases 
Tell em that on the sign up survey

Dboyking1 said:
They'd email the redeem code, eg: They send coffee via email, I'd go to the redeem code screen (on PS4) put in the code and the game installs.
Awesome, cheers for the info :)

Sing a song in a foreign language, do the bunny hop and then the macarena, and video as proof.

maybe then...

will we have a good laugh :P 

Hey Guys, anyone know when they start to give away the beta codes, does it already happen ? the development of the game is that far ?

Read the blog. We get them when they send them. We won't hear when that is until another 1000 posts asking about it have been created. 

@Vladfaur Did you got selected to the Beta? The selected testers already got an email around the 30th of May, with the confirmation of being selected. If you didn't get an email like that, you shouldn't have expected a code. If you got that mail and you got selected, your code should've arrived in your mail 2 days ago. So a short answer to your question: No, they are not sending codes anymore.