Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would be a good idea for F1 2018?

Do you know what would be a good idea? A functioning online championship mode and a working safety car. It will be the  9th F1 game from Codemasters, a man can dream...

wish there was a way you could use some sort of way that online idiots could build up a point system on their licence so to speak as to take idiots out of the races there are so many dicks that just love to spoil races for fun pls help thanks

- I'd like to have the chance to choose what kind of driver I wanna be. I hate the fact that in every sport games you have to be always the best. I hate for example the fact that in the F1 games I always have to beat my teammates. Why I cannot be an "altruist" driver that stay "at his place" and help the team and the teammate to improve? Speaking in basketball terms, why I always have to be Michael Jordan instead of Scottie Pippen? So, for example, at the start of the carrer mode the game could ask you what kind of driver you wanna be.

- The fact that outlap drivers can overtake other drivers before the safety car ends. 

-Another thing that for me should return is the "scaling" in carrer mode, I don't like the fact that you can choose all the teams from the start. Better if there are more dinamic objectives in carrer mode and something else.

- I'd like to see some "interactions" between other teams and drivers, I dislike the fact that the drivers remain statics for the entire carrer mode. In my opinion there should be an option where you can choose if you wanna allow "drivers transfer" and maybe even how much is it frequent (for example never - barely - often - realistic, where the top team for example change the drivers every 4 years instead the "bottom teams" that change every year)

- Maybe the fact that you can choose if you wanna display halo or not.

- And this is for the carrer mode and the pro carrer. One thing that I'd really really really like to have is the fact that for the "normal" carrer mode you can choose if you wanna have the "restrictions" of the pro carrer mode (can't skip the exit lap from box in the FP or qualify, always first view visual). In poor words, a pro carrer where  if you change the ai difficult become a "normal" carrer. Someone can say "just start a normal carrer with the ai difficult that you want" but it is not the same if you are forced to do some things.

They could think of putting the Halo in "ghost mode" (transparent) on the onboard, as it would not make it difficult to see the front of the car!

I picked interviews after quali and race in career mode. I don't necessarily need those. But I would like a career mode that is less repetitive.

Each race and each year it's the same R&D objectives (even though track recon is completely pointless from the second year onwards).

Getting more dynamics into the race weekends and variation in practice programs is a must for me. Something like interviews is a way to add dynamics, but also runs the risk of being incredibly repetitive by always being asked the same questions.

Getting historic tracks back would also be good. I prefer that a lot more then historic cars. Historic cars for me have no real value, as you don't have a full season of cars available. But historic tracks you can race on with modern cars have a lot more replay value.

Really not important but it would be cool to see the new F1 Theme as the menu music or the intro before every race. Epic. :smiley:

Important for for sure less bugs as possible and a good multiplayer for leagues with a SC that works finally. That’s my only wish.