Sign in to follow this  

Which Hot Drink, Do You Drink?

Whilst I was reading the description for the Off-Topic Discussion board, which is an exact copy and past of the following: "Think of these forums as a cosy room with comfortable sofas where you can sit and chill, perhaps enjoy a nice cup of tea whilst discussing anything off-topic, or not related to our games.", it made me wonder which hot drinks that other member's drinks. These being of course, coffee, tea, or both! :smiley:

Please vote below of which is your favourite and please feel free to post a comment, too! :smile:

McStanley

Defiantly coffee. I don't drink enough tea to justify selecting the both category. There is not much that is better then a cup of coffee and a donut.

I don't like tea. It's gross. Correct, there's nothing better than a cup of coffee and a doughnut! :smiley:

McStanley

Oh ya, no problem. By the way I saw the way you spelt "doughnut" so I looked it up. Here is what I found on google.

"The Official Dictionary Spelling of the word in question—if you're into that sort of thing—is “doughnut.” The expedited, simplified, Americanized spelling of “donut,” as Grammarist tells us, has been around since at least the late 19th century."

I guess that shows just how lazy we in America are at spelling words. :D

You have identified to me that you are in America, DiRTKING808. I am in the UK. The UK spelling of doughnut, is 'doughnut', not 'donut' like this, which is American. Without trying to start World War III between UK and USA and without trying to cause any offence at all, us in the UK do spell words correctly, without shortening them; Mostly, anyway! :smiley:  

McStanley