Jump to content Jump to content

Problems Setting up MFD screen

RobertOldgit

Hi I'm new to F1 2017 and I have been unable to set up the MFD display as I have seen on many F1 2017 YouTube videos which includes Fuel settings,Brake Bias, Differential, Tacho, Gear etc etc. All I see when pressing the mapped button is Differential and Brake Bias settings. I have increased the HUB area, changed mapping all to no avail. The MFD is set to Default, I have tried the Look option but is does nothing.

I hoping to get stuck into Career Mode but having no MFD is a problem

Thanks for you help.
Set-up Driving in Elite mode
Sony PS4 Pro
Thrustmaster T300
Trustmaster  T3PA-Pro pedals
Don't quite understand what you've done. Having never played on a PS4 I can only relate this to X360 or PC. But I did use the PS wheel a bit before swapping it out for the F1 Rim.

Basically your mapped HUD button switches between screens, then the D-pad moves up and down through the options whilst left and right alters the values. 
Up date. I have mapped mfd to ps4 square button on my wheel so I can toggle off an on. However, I still do not see the mfd options detailed in the above image. What I am not sure how to do is add the details to the mfd I need like fuel management.
The MFD is not alterable AFAIK 

Depending on game mode certain options will be restricted e.g. in TT you only get Brake Bias and Front Diff. If in MP you run without damage then the Repair Front Wing option is not there.

Fuel management is the Fuel Mix use the D-Pad to navigate and change values. Mix 4 is only available in Qualifying (I suppose it’s the nearest we get to party mode)
Thanks steviejay69, that explains it. Because I'm new to F1 2017 I have been using TT to get used to the feel of the cars and fine tuning the wheels FFB and exploring the tracks.

In Career mode I have yet to pass any of the Practice Programs and enter qualifying, so hopefully the mfd will dispay then.

Thanks for your help, enjoy your racing. 

Archived