Sign in to follow this  

Join the Codemasters Motorsport / Off-Topic League on the new F1 Fantasy!

Directly before qualifying I switched out Leclerc for Ericcson, and Hamilton for Vettel. That strategic move cost me 41 points. I also had Grosjean in my team who somehow got -20.  

Given all that I'm bewildered to be 2nd. Some of you guys must really suck :p

I'm SUN Racing, nicked my uni's Formula Student team name!

The fact I'm last in the standings could be a bad omen...

Well, if Hülkenberg could finish a race once in a while, I would be higher up than I am right now. Big if, though.

(Why are you doing this to me Nico?)

I don't know how many of you are still keeping track of this but I'm gonna help some of you scrubs out with a few fundamental truths that have become apparent in this game:

• if you don't have Mercedes or Ferrari or Red Bull as your team you're an idiot.
  • if you don't have Vettel or Hamilton as one of your drivers you're an idiot.
  • if you don't have Leclerc as one of your drivers you're an idiot, who by far has the best cost vs points ratio in the game.
  • if you don't have Raikkonen as a driver you're not quite an idiot but it's highly preferably considering he's the one driver from the top 3 teams who can be turbocharged for double points.

Follow these guidelines and you can earn unlimited points and riches and women like me. 

(experience may differ)

(You're welcome)

Ah haven't touched f1 fantasy for weeks and I'm down to 3rd now. Shame really, gonna swap a driver out and hopefully that'll get me back on track

Oh man... I totally forgot about this too! I haven't checked this since about the 2nd or 3rd race. I'm doing even worse than you are Luke! :p 

The online league went silly when they added more than one teams to maximize your standings, doubt i'll be back to play it next year.