Jump to content Jump to content

Bahrain is only dusk for what, 15 minutes though? Then after that it is just pitch black for the entire thing. It's probably not worth the time or effort at putting in those few minutes of dusk, because it will probably take up a lot of space on the game too getting that done. I'm no expert obviously but I suspect that may be the case.
If the EGO engine actually had a proper dynamic light engine (as Codemasters claims), setting the time of day to dusk at race start shouldn't produce any overhead whatsoever. Project CARS can do it, among others. However, I don't think that Codies really have that tech in their game.
its a file called tod.dat which cannot be opened on pc but should be a 5 minute job for whoever at CM, sure i can take abu dhabi file and paste it over the top to give the same time of day start but as stated by many people, small details make a good game and this one is lacking a hell of a lot of them.