Sign in to follow this  

Who will you drive for in F1 2018 Career?

I'm a McLaren man for life. Tempting to do Haas or eventually Mercedes, but I'll probably start with McLaren.

Probably either Force India or Renault. Both teams I really like. And both are good midfield teams that I can try to progress into championship winning form. My teammate doesn't really matter. I usually pick the strongest of the 2 drivers as my team mate, but for those 2 teams the drivers are really close together.

After doing a career with one of them, I'll probably also do one with Ferrari.

I've traditionally done Renault and I'm not planning on changing that. Love that team.

Going to have to be McLaren for me, or potentially Sauber. Always prefer to start with a lower team and then progress upwards, although McLaren are doing better than last year.  Depends how Codemasters decide to organise the cars by performance, interested to see

Have to, the only way to let Max win the Championship.           

me too, but I do hope codemasters upgrade the damage model.

I said McLaren in my vote. Idk how i'll drive for/ if I'll do career mode. I only did 1 season till Singapore f1 2017 cause I got caught up in playing online and league racing. 

This is quite early. Anyways probably nothing. If there is still Championship Mode, I rather play that as I'm able to complete those in my spare time.

I want to start with Force India. Later it's possible that I change to Mercedes or Ferrari.
An own team would be great!

Whenever I've played career mode, I've always preferred to start from the weakest team. That way the progress is more obvious & challenging. In F1 2017, I chose Sauber & it's fun to claw into the points or finish ahead of the team expectations. This way more teams take interest in You & then it's more satisfying to promote Yourself to a better team. However, I'm tempted to stick with Sauber for the 2nd year.

My end team goal is certainly Red Bull though, The amount of grip they have over everyone else as we can see at Monaco today. I don't mind the power issue so much I just like lots of grip.