Sign in to follow this  

2018 Grande Premio de Spain

Man I love Alonso, what he's done for that little kid is amazing and will stay with the kid for the rest of his life.

Also Ferrari had issues with the tyres, as well as Red Bull and Mercedes, so you guys are arguing about nothing.

I don't know what's going on with Grosjean in his private life, but he might need to get into touch with that psychologist again, because he's somehow driving around more erratic in 2018 than in 2012.

Nah he's on course to get that Ferrari seat.
In all seriousness that could have been a lot worse, as the smoke covered everything, Hulk literally did a Hulk smash.

Hughesy said:
That one took longer than I expected tbh.

Bottas could've, should've blocked Vettel at the pit exit imo.

Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
I did it just for you, because I know much you love it ;)

Perez' halo wingplate-thingy looks floppy.
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Yeah, I actually don't though, so just keep it to yourself tbh.

Funny how this is the first race Mercedes is dominant like every other year and the first race Hamilton is actually...active, yet Hamilton is still 17 points clear because it's either Ferrari that fucks up or Vettel that fucks up every other race. Sometimes both.

Except for the fluke in Australia. Also, that rain never showed up, shocker.

Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Stop being so sensitive and chill, just don't respond if it bothers you so much as it was a joke...
https://twitter.com/Jackel_Ramzilla/status/995008558751256576?s=19

Another boring race not much overtaking.                       
Not as boring as the reaction to Merc having one good race...

Anybody else think the interviews in parc ferme are rubbish? I didn't think podium interviews were all that great, but they were a lot better than the parc ferme ones.

Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Stop being so sensitive and chill, just don't respond if it bothers you so much as it was a joke...
https://twitter.com/Jackel_Ramzilla/status/995008558751256576?s=19

Weird world where you crack jokes towards someone else and then tell the person you doing it towards to not respond to it like it's his fault. How about you don't make jokes at my expense, so that I don't have anything to respond to? We're not amicable, we don't banter and post your Twitter so that I can block you on that btw.

You can if you want, but as I don't follow you it won't matter. You say you're not upset, but it certainly seems that way, it's not that deep...
You seem to like giving it out on Twitter and violating the rules, but can't take a tiny joke that isn't even insulting you or anyone.

Pack it in will ya.

Average race, but that was to be expected after 3 brilliant races preceding it. Ferrari with another strategy sh*tshow. Amazing how 2 races can change everything. Now Lewis is ahead by 17 points!

I'm going to regret this, but I'll concede and drop it since I created the problem and after Colt's warning, there is too much at stake to let it carry on.
Hughesy said:
You can if you want, but as I don't follow you it won't matter. You say you're not upset, but it certainly seems that way, it's not that deep...
You seem to like giving it out on Twitter and violating the rules, but can't take a tiny joke that isn't even insulting you or anyone.
That's actually a funny story, I posted rap lyrics. From Chief Keef. Little bit very parental advisory. As a reaction to Arsenal u21-players complaining about bullying from their coaches. And then I got suspended over it because they thought I was probably directly addressing the suspended players and/or because someone reported me. I should appeal, but I've been laughing too hard over the screw up. The lyrics were actually sort of relevant to the subject too.

The most boring thing is the gap to the midfield IMO. You've got almost a whole second from Red Bull to Haas or whoever is fourth fastest. It wouldn't make much difference to me if Ferrari, Mercedes or Red Bull dominated, I've seen it all before. Hopefully the rule changes can at least close the gap.

I am so bummed out about Mercedes pace. What the hell? Why are they so far ahead all of a sudden? I am really hoping that I don't have to watch Lewis win by 20 seconds for the rest of the season. I want the racing to go back to the start of the season. I did enjoy parts of this race though. Watching Alonso fighting other cars was super enjoyable. Also, Charles Leclerc's drive was amazing. I am really liking him as a driver.

I am so bummed out about Mercedes pace. What the hell? Why are they so far ahead all of a sudden? I am really hoping that I don't have to watch Lewis win by 20 seconds for the rest of the season. I want the racing to go back to the start of the season. I did enjoy parts of this race though. Watching Alonso fighting other cars was super enjoyable. Also, Charles Leclerc's drive was amazing. I am really liking him as a driver.

Hopefully it's just that the Spain track suits them (Mercedes). The last thing we need is another string of processional races.