Sign in to follow this  

Says it all!!

Look at this video from about 30:00 and it clearly shows how ridiculous the cars are in the wet with a wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8P0EIFdxhU

This needs to be fixed as it's totally unfair!!! BTW @Hatta why was my account banned today for what i said about Alex Gillon? He can insult us, your customers, on Twitter, but i can't say nothing it seems? I didn't use offensive language like him!!

This needs to be fixed as it's totally unfair!!! BTW @Hatta why was my account banned today for what i said about Alex Gillon? He can insult us, your customers, on Twitter, but i can't say nothing it seems? 
Er, yes, of course. If you want to post on a forum, you follow its rules or risk a ban. If you think something anyone said on Twitter was against their rules, report it to Twitter.

Online is a lot of fun better than F1 2013 however the glitches are annoying as hell. And the traction with a wheel is poor in wet conditions I can just about manage to cope with dry though but the tyre wear is crazy because of the wheel spin!

Online is a lot of fun better than F1 2013 however the glitches are annoying as hell. And the traction with a wheel is poor in wet conditions I can just about manage to cope with dry though but the tyre wear is crazy because of the wheel spin!
Yes this game is a joke!!! My copy's in the bin!!

So why are you still here?

Can you go away then now? Why waste your time here? Somebody ban this angry fool

Dude that looks fine. Why don't you have a look at how things handle with a Pad. Total opposite.

The thread title says "says it all" but it does not really say anything about the thread.... 
I had to look at the thread to see what its about and darn your are talking rubbish again, You're not really saying much at all which contradicts the threads title a little bit.

Disappointed! :'( expected more.

So how many threads do you have to say YOUR opinion and try and force down everyone's throat?

Look at this video from about 30:00 and it clearly shows how ridiculous the cars are in the wet with a wheel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8P0EIFdxhU

This needs to be fixed as it's totally unfair!!! BTW @Hatta why was my account banned today for what i said about Alex Gillon? He can insult us, your customers, on Twitter, but i can't say nothing it seems? I didn't use offensive language like him!!
Your car control is really good but you are driving just like in F1 2013. Change up much sooner/rev lower. Try even changing up in red in wet.