Sign in to follow this  

ONRUSH | Open beta - Feedback and bug reporting [PS4]

Hi guys! I hope you're all enjoying the open beta! If you have any feedback on anything you've experienced while playing ONRUSH on PS4 let us know in the thread below and we'll look into it for you!  

Hi the early access beta is not on the UK PS store........ sorry just seen not on till 2pm.

HAWKPIXIE said:
Ordered digital deluxe version on PS store
It should be available for you to access right now. Perhaps re-boot your PS4 and it may update. ONRUSH should be available in your PS library 

Hello any chance of getting some help please I'm sat here rebooting and checking but it's not in my library.

HAWKPIXIE said:
Sorry but I've rebooted checked and double checked nothing there.
Hi! If you check back @ 2pm (UK Time) ONRUSH should be available in your PS library :) 

ThaFever said:
I'm also having issues finding the beta on the US PlayStation Store. 

Yep I'm with you. Brother and I both cannot find it on the US PS Store. We're in Central Time Zone if that offers any help in resolving this.

Hi all - The US PlayStation store is in the process of being updated. If you check back around 6pm UK time it should be available for you all :) 

Ok on ps4 go the preorder screen and select the 3dots an option for try the free demo should show up it is working for me

Hey guys. I got huge Desync in the Onrush(beta)  Multiplayer. Sometimes if I want to hit someone they're just not there anymore and I crash into walls or people "takedown" me without being near me. Kinda frustrating if you lose many fights because the enemy is just lagging out or someone infront of you just desync's and is right behind you. My internet is just fine.. Got 25k/wired on a ps4 pro (EU)

Loving the games so far, no real big issues yet. Playing on pro. 60fps is definitely preferred. Out of about 10 sessions I've only seen a fraction of lag. Been hit off screen once into the unknown and come across two times while playing with the blade that the controls stiffened up, I could hardly turn left or right so would end up in some trees, mayve it was a gravestone I hit and didn't realise? The other thing I'm having trouble with on the bike is pulling off flips, I would say I'm only getting half flips more than full flips. Sometimes the bike seems to rotate quicker. It's kind of annoying, mayve I'm doing something wrong, tho I've been testing it and can't figure out the knack. So it also feels like somthing that could be tweeked, I don't have the same frustration with the other vehicles and there pros and cons. 

Hi every time I try to play quick game I get to vehicle selection then it says error a network error has occurred please check your connection.it worked perfectly yesterday and up to 15 mins ago PS really enjoying game.

Gameplay and handling is great.
A little bit more statistics and a full scoreboard at the end of the matches would be a nice addition.
At online quickplay there seems to be a wide variance between the connection quality of the players. This leads to takedowns without real visible contact between the players. Sometimes cars appear or disappear right in front. I will try to capture some of these scenes during the next days.

Game working perfectly again can't wait for competitive ranked seasons great game love it.

ribit said:
Gameplay and handling is great.
A little bit more statistics and a full scoreboard at the end of the matches would be a nice addition.
At online quickplay there seems to be a wide variance between the connection quality of the players. This leads to takedowns without real visible contact between the players. Sometimes cars appear or disappear right in front. I will try to capture some of these scenes during the next days.
That's Exactly how It feels to me

I can't load multyplayer games. I can select a vehicle and than it drops down waiting for the other cars to show up. Accept they don't and i'm stuck here 

Hello everyone, my feedback after few hours of this beta.
Sorry for my translation, i’m french. ^^

( - )The sounds of the vehicles are much too loud (high) even reducing them to the maximum (music, voice, vehicles) it remains those of the destruction, it is not pleasant, especially if i stream (and for the viewers too).

( - ) For the countdown mode, the visibility of the doors is in my opinion to strengthen on the circuit "big dune beach".

( + ) The graphics are good, thank you for the work done.

(+ - ) The game is fun but I wonder about the duration if the fun will still be there. I hope there are other modes of play.

Hello, I been playing Onrush beta for a bit now and i dont know if its just me but I dont really feel like i contribute much to the team. I get 2nd and 3rd sometimes MVP but i still dont feel like i contributed much to the game. Its hard to tell if I am actually doing anything to the enemy by hitting  them. I love the game but i wish there was more feedback to the player of how much contribution you have done to winning,

Hi just wondering how driver level works because I'm up and down like a yo-yo every time I get to level 40 it knocks me back down to level 37