Sign in to follow this  

Safety car start of race

Hi, I play f1 2014 on PC so I have edited the database to have max chance for safety car on all tracks. And that worked allready in the first race in Australia with 1 safety car. So I wonder, is there new to this game to have safety car in the first 3 laps? I didnt get F1 2013 since I didnt have time to play it, so my last was F1 2012 where there was no safety car in first 3 laps. But allready in my first race of 2014 I got a safety car on lap 2 :D

FMassa93 said:
I play f1 2014 on PC so I have edited the database to have max chance for safety car on all tracks. 
How and what did you edit to increase the chance for safety car?

Download EGO Database Editor from here: http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

Then simply open the database, go to track_model tab and on Safety Car Chance change all those numbers on each track to 1 that is max. Some tracks like Bahrain it was just 0,3 chance of safety car, so when you increse that to 1 it should make a big differance...

Did you fix your side mirrors yet? This should get you high resolution like in F1 2013:

Go to My Documents/My Games/FormulaOne2014/hardwaresettings! There is a file that named "hardware_settings_config". Open it with an editor. Then search these line: "<mirrors....." And then copy this "<mirrors enabled="true" forceBilinear="true" width="2048" height="512" car_maxlod="5" car_culldist="100.0" />" instead of the line

FMassa93 said:
Download EGO Database Editor from here: http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

Then simply open the database, go to track_model tab and on Safety Car Chance change all those numbers on each track to 1 that is max. Some tracks like Bahrain it was just 0,3 chance of safety car, so when you increse that to 1 it should make a big differance...
I'm unable to open the database with this database editor for F1 2013.