Jump to content Jump to content

MAKE HEADLINES IN F1™ 2018

Faya

Two wishes for F1 2018? a working safety car in online mode and a better penalty system for the cutting rules
On some tracks you get warnings for track limits when you drive on the outside of the corner without crossing the white line with all the tires. (Russia, China, COTA, Mexico as an example)

'The return of a highly requested feature', is it manual pitstops, because that would at least add gameplay.  As much as I am looking forward to this year's game, I feel that press conferences and commentary add zero gameplay and are universally skipped by players.

Ben665665 said:
Just to let e now out on Amazon and Game at £55 for XB1 & PS4 and £40 for PC. 
Link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/F1-2018-Headline-Edition-PS4/dp/B07D3954LJ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1526822441&sr=8-2&keywords=f1%2B2018&th=1
for the rest of europe, XB1 and PS4 is roughly 60€ and PC is roughly 45€. At least PC version seems slightly cheaper than last year (was 50€ last year IIRC?)

Ben665665 said:
Just to let you guys know, Pre-orders are now out on Amazon and Game at £55 for XB1 & PS4 and £40 for PC. 
Link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/F1-2018-Headline-Edition-PS4/dp/B07D3954LJ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1526822441&sr=8-2&keywords=f1%2B2018&th=1
Not even a single screenshot of the game out there, but we can already pre-order it. Modern gaming is effing brilliant.

I think you should focus on the physics of vehicles to make this f1 game as stimulating as possible and that you will take care of the graphic details once you are satisfied with the behavior of each vehicle that is closer to the reality to satisfy the real fans of formula 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Well had the game for 2 days. Still can not get into any multiplayer sessions. Got into 1 for about 3 seconds and the system  crashed. And sent me back to the main menu.  So far it’s a waist of $59.99.     Is it me or others having the same issue.  

Archived