Sign in to follow this  

MAKE HEADLINES IN F1™ 2018 | Codemasters Blog

Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR :)
*if you think it's pointless you've not tried it

So some cars my suggested list of classic cars....

2002 Mclaren MP4-17

2003 Mclaren MP4-17D
And put in the game more 2004 car and 2005! The Last v10 season :)

Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR, Please VR :)

*if you think it's pointless you've not tried it

VR is nice but as a driver their head movements are limited to a few degrees left and right so to be realistic and stay a sim your view in VR would need to be the same as well. All a driver needs to be able to do is look left/right to see the mirrors that is all.

Someone was crying for VR for 2017 and well there is no point at all. You are stuck in the cockpit for 95% of the game.

VR is nice but as a driver their head movements are limited to a few degrees left and right so to be realistic and stay a sim your view in VR would need to be the same as well. All a driver needs to be able to do is look left/right to see the mirrors that is all.

Someone was crying for VR for 2017 and well there is no point at all. You are stuck in the cockpit for 95% of the game.
Maybe because of the halo it might be useful since you have 2 points of view it could work just the way it does for drivers irl so it might not be as pointless as before

I should give a thanks for those Classic Cars back in F1 2017, but I must have pressure on the others for 2018!

Allow these:

1984 Toleman TG184, 1985 Lotus 97T, 1988 McLaren MP4/4, 1990 Ferrari 641, 1992 McLaren MP4/7A, 1992 Benetton B192, 1994 Williams FW16, 1995 Ferrari 412 T2, 1996 Ligier JS43, 1998 Ferrari F300, 2002 Ferrari F2002, 2004 Ferrari F2004, 2005 Renault R25, 2005 McLaren MP4-20, 2006 Toro Rosso STR1, 2007 McLaren MP4-22, BMW Sauber F1.08, and Ferrari F10.

Doesn't matter if they're all in the game, but I trust you.

Please put the national anthem of the winner and the car at the end of the race it's so important before the champain

NATIONAL ANTHEM OF THE WINNER AND THE CAR SO MUCH SENSATIONS !!!!
please???

1. Please make a classic career mode
2. Please make it easier to do donuts ( like sometimes I mess around n have to have one of my tires to be punctured to make a proper donut. Kinda like how easy it is to do in real life) thank you :)