Sign in to follow this  

A Question Regarding Vehicle Variety (Motorstorm Veteran)

As someone who worships Motorstorm and has since the unfortunate closing of Evolution Games, will there be Monster Trucks, Big Rigs, and other large or special vehicles types? I'm very interested in Onrush but the vehicle variety feels like it is just Bikes, Rally Cars, and Trophy Trucks. Will the game on release or post-release be getting new vehicle classes such as Monster Trucks, Big Rigs, Muscle cars etc.?

Also does this game have extensive vehicle destruction/deformation and a dynamic system regarding vehicle filth and grime?

I'm about 99% certain the game will launch with just it's 8 current vehicle-types, whether or not there will be more in the future is still up in the air.

Regarding the game's vehicle destruction, from what I played of the beta, I can say that cars & bikes tear apart, bend and deform to a pretty extreme degree. If you can manage to keep your vehicle going, it will start losing parts of its bodywork, dirt will stain it from underneath and snow will eventually cover it from above, in snowing environments.